Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who are your favorite NBA players to watch today?

Tim Duncan is the only player I really love to watch. I'm not a huge NBA fan but I consider myself a huge Duncan fan.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Josh Smith (I watched sportscenter every night for his highlites)
    Tracy McGrady ( I love a guy that can shoot the three and penetrate to the basket)
    Lebron James (the future)
    Vince Carter (came back strong with NJ, watch out next season!)
    Allen Iverson (insane what this guy can do, he still amazes me)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Carmelo Anthony, Allen Iverson, Jerome Williams, and Ben Gordon.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I saw the Marquette game in which he got a Triple Double vs Kentucky. At that point he seemed like a better player to me than most people thought. I had him 3rd to Anthony and James but hell i didnt even expect Wade to be that good.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan87
    Hindsight is 20/20.

No one was questioning the Pistons taking Darko at the time of the draft. He was viewed as pretty as close to a sure thing as you can get out of an international player. Plus, some people viewed his ceiling about as high as LeBron's. Dumars would've gotten hell at the time of the draft is he picked Wade over Darko.

Who ever the Pistons got would be sitting like they are now. That team at that point in time was good. Its funny cause Darko has more NBA Rings than Anthony, James and Wade

MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

AA ERA
    Porter: Who do you think will have more value? Ebi or Darko? Talk about two guys that has experience riding the pine.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Who ever the Pistons got would be sitting like they are now. That team at that point in time was good. Its funny cause Darko has more NBA Rings than Anthony, James and Wade
    Yeah, but look at his head coach, Larry Brown. I mean, this is the man who had LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, and Amare Stoudemire as his 9th, 10th, and 11th men off the bench on the Dream Team. It's no surprise that he's hurting Darko, as well.

MLB ERA
    Team USA was a joke. For the majority of the games, it looked as if LeBron and Iverson were the only two that wanted to be there. Wade and Stoudemire had their moments, and deserved more playing time, but they didn't seem like they had their heart in it 100%. Carmelo Anthony was pathetic in Athens, thats where a lot of his bad press this year started.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    Porter: Who do you think will have more value? Ebi or Darko? Talk about two guys that has experience riding the pine.
    Darko would have more value. More for fact hes has more actual playing experience.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Yeah, but look at his head coach, Larry Brown. I mean, this is the man who had LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, and Amare Stoudemire as his 9th, 10th, and 11th men off the bench on the Dream Team. It's no surprise that he's hurting Darko, as well.

Using the Athens debacle of a team is not a good example at all. They didnt play like a team and their heart outside of TD, James and AI, was beyond pathetic. Darko is a good player but with the deep team thats hes on, he needs a change of venue.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
    Using the Athens debacle of a team is not a good example at all. They didnt play like a team and their heart outside of TD, James and AI, was beyond pathetic. Darko is a good player but with the deep team thats hes on, he needs a change of venue.
    Joe Dumars' whole reasoning for taking Darko was because he is a seven footer, and you can't teach size. Detroit planned on molding him to be their Center of the future, but after seeing Darko in garbage time I've come to the conclusion that is a huge mistake. You can not transform him into something he's not. Darko is a forward, plain and simple. He's too quick and fast to waste him at the five. He's a perimeter player, IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12