8. New York Knicks
    7. Toronto Raptors
    6. Utah Jazz
    5. Charlotte Bobcats
    4. New Orleans Hornets
    3. Portland Trailblazers
    2. Atlanta Hawks
    1. Milwaukee Bucks

Wow, the Bucks. I didn't see that one coming. They are a team with several if's, but they could be back in the playoffs this time next year with a healthy TJ Ford, a re-signed Michael Redd, and Andrew Bogut. If all those three things happen, they will be the trendy pick next season for surprise team of the year. New Orleans and Charlotte really got the shaft here, and Utah too.

MLB ERA
    1. Bucks- Bogut
    2. Hawks- Paul
    3. Blazers- Williams
    4. Hornets- Andriuskevicius
    5. Bobcats- Deron Williams
    6. Jazz- Green
    7. Raptors- Felton
    8. Knicks- Webster
    9. Warriors- Vazquez
    10. Lakers- Taft
    11. Magic- Splitter
    12. Clippers- Frye
    13. Bobcats- Wright
    14. Timberwolves- McCants

MLB ERA
    Wow, I am happy my Blazers got the third pick.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    im happy with my Bobcats getting the 5th and 13th pick

btw, i dont know if i like this fourm NBA lottery,i like the NFL/MLB style better

If you are the worst team last year that doesnt mean you get the very 1st pick. It all comes down to luck

Hey Mariners fan, good luck on getting some right

AA ERA
    I'm pumped. I might see both of my teams in the playoffs next year for the first time lol. Nuggets should be in and Bucks have a good shot if they get Bogut and Redd comes back.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    The NBA lottery has been a joke since day one. When they left the coin flip for the two worst teams and put every non-playoff team into the raffle, it was hosed and it's been a mess ever since. While I'd love to have seen my Wolves get pulled, I didn't expect it and they don't deserve it. Milwaukee has no business being the #1 pick. The NBA can blow me for years if ineptitude. What is this now, the 20th anniversary of the NBA lottery!?

Phfttt.

AA ERA
    I don't disagree with you. It's a joke how a team can miss the playoffs by one game and then get the #1 pick. If the restricted the teams who were eligible for the lottery it would be a bit better, but I would rather see if be by finishing order.
    I aim to try

MLB ERA
    Finishing order or just take those bottom two or three teams and do a lottery with them. No reason in hell the Bucks should have gotten it this year, just as it's happened all too often in the past 10 years (since Orlando got Penny a year after getting shaq and only had one ball in the bucket (supposedly)).

AA ERA
    I'd say 1-3 at most. I'm not gonna complain too much tonight though .
    I aim to try

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Man, sucks that Felton's stock will climb above the Lakers' pick, although Sean May would be a nice pick. The team needs an impact player at power forward.

Bogut would be nice but imagine Ford, Redd and Williams. That would be a killer offensive team.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkinValdez37
    Bogut would be nice but imagine Ford, Redd and Williams. That would be a killer offensive team.
    But they would be soft as Charmin, and get exposed in the playoffs. You need a big man. Right now, their frontcourt is Dan Gadzuric and Joe Smith. Don't forget they also have Mason.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I would rather have Bogut, beacause of a guy like Mason on your team can bring a lot, hes a poor mans Prince IMO. Bogut, Redd, Ford, Mason would be a better fit than Ford, Redd, Williams, Mason because Williams and Mason play the same style.

I hope and pray that McCants does land in Minnesota. May would be a great pickup as well.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    McCants is a bum, but I really like May alot. I think Sean May could be the steal of the draft. Teams will fall with these 6'10-6'11 athletes who can jump high and have lots of potential. While the 6'8 Sean May just knows how to play the game, he just needs some NBA conditioning.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    McCants is a bum, but I really like May alot. I think Sean May could be the steal of the draft. Teams will fall with these 6'10-6'11 athletes who can jump high and have lots of potential. While the 6'8 Sean May just knows how to play the game, he just needs some NBA conditioning.

The T-Wolves have so many needs. Id take either but i agree with you on May. He had a huge game vs Illinois. Collison also had a big game in his championship game and hes turning out pretty good in Seattle. I see similarities in the each others game. May maybe the more polished player though.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast