Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another ugly NBA brawl

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    He should have never thrown a ****ing punch in the first place, is my real point, because the arguments might have died down otherwise. Then he fires off a punch, continues the battle, but isn't man enough to stay and actually fight it.

Also Jared Jeffries is ****ing ridiculously insane, I want to hire him as a bodyguard.
    Smart, hire a twig to take a bullet for you. Hopefully whoever goes to off you has bad aim.

Or is blind.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Believe me - anyone I piss off is going to want to do harm with their hands, not shoot me.

Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    He should have never thrown a ****ing punch in the first place, is my real point, because the arguments might have died down otherwise. Then he fires off a punch, continues the battle, but isn't man enough to stay and actually fight it.

Also Jared Jeffries is ****ing ridiculously insane, I want to hire him as a bodyguard.
    Yes.. he shouldn't have thrown a punch in the first place. But that should be it. Rather then the media from all sources- radio, newspaper, TV saying that Carmelo is a coward to backaway. The fight would've escalated if he didn't back away for sure.
    It seemed like Nate Robinson escalated every point of the fight...running every which way trying to find someone to throw a punch at. He should have got the same as Carmelo, IMO.

Oh well, I was annoyed by the "well, these NBA players are thugs and this is what they do" crap I was hearing on the radio... that prompted me to share my opinion here.

MLB ERA
    The fight DID escalate after that point - they just managed to separate the players before shit went down. And you can be damn sure Melo wasn't thinking "Boy I better not make it more tense here!" immediately after he did just that with a punch.

Melo pussed out and that's the bottom line.

I know that wasn't going through his head.. but, if he didn't run away it very likely would have escalated into an all out brawl, and it didn't because he did run away.
    I can get someone like you calling him a pussy, but not for guys on the radio justifying his longer suspension with the "He threw a punch, and then was a coward and backed away," thinking that he should have stayed there to "get what he started." If he stayed and fought I would have defaintly thought he deserved a longer suspension.

MLB ERA
    Anyone saying he deserved a longer suspension for running away is retarded. His running away probably saved him 5 games. Listen to smarter radio peoples.

Nice, what a great feeling. I feel like I got my point A and your point C... and together we reached point B.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    Not when bystanders are involved. It becomes something completely different and chaotic, and puts innocent people in jeopardy. I mean, Artest initially went after the wrong damn fan a couple of years ago.

In baseball, it's the other way around. We the fans like jumping on the field and attacking players and coaches.
    Innocent people at risk? The stupid dipshit who threw the beer at Artest was innocent? Artest went after the right fan, even Jim Gray confirm that. That fan deserved to get his ass kicked 10 times instead of one. Its easy for bunch of fans to throw shit at people when there likes hunreds of them, but the same fan would never have any balls to throw shit at athletes one on one.

Baseball fans should get there asses kicked also if they **** with any of the players.

MLB ERA
    How can you justify giving a guy who threw one punch more games that the guy who thought he was on the Rodeo Tour and became a yoke around another guys neck and the little jaw jacker who initially escalated it? I have no problems with Melo getting 15 games for that hit and run but by no way should he have been the largest of the suspensions. Also I guess NBA doesnt want to give the Knicks any more reason to fire Isiah cause thats the only reason I can see him not getting fined for his loud mouth.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan83
    Innocent people at risk? The stupid dipshit who threw the beer at Artest was innocent? Artest went after the right fan, even Jim Gray confirm that. That fan deserved to get his ass kicked 10 times instead of one. Its easy for bunch of fans to throw shit at people when there likes hunreds of them, but the same fan would never have any balls to throw shit at athletes one on one.

Baseball fans should get there asses kicked also if they **** with any of the players.
    Wow, so you think it is justified for Ron Artest to assault a fan?

WTF, even Jim Gray confirmed that? big deal man.. Jim Gray is a damn sideline reporter.

AAA ERA
    I'll be seeing nate around the gym alot the next 2 weeks as he'll have nothing else to do.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonedrie2
    Wow, so you think it is justified for Ron Artest to assault a fan?

WTF, even Jim Gray confirmed that? big deal man.. Jim Gray is a damn sideline reporter.
    When someone throws anything at you, whether its beer, ball, whatever the hell, your human nature reaction is going to retaliate, so the fan who threw the beer at artest deserved what he got.

Yeah go to youtube and "detroit brawl" and see after the brawl Jim Gray even said because Artest was right next to him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12