Thread: Anybody else watch Manning vs. Manning?

Anybody else watch Manning vs. Manning?

It ended up being a pretty good game. The Giants put up a good fight but killed themselves with penalties, which caused the end of every scoreless drive. Eli looked good except for that late interception, but to be honest that was caused by a bullshit penalty to negate completing a 3rd and 6. Tiki ran the ball really well and easily amassed 160 total yards, and the rush defense played very well. The problem was that Peyton runs an offense too well for the giants secondary to keep up with, but all in all the giants played well enough to win against pretty much any team without Peyton Manning on it. I'm pretty optimistic about this season.

C you there
    MLB ERA
    I watched it and switched it from time to time to something else but i came back to it and watched the full 4th Qtr and most of the 3rd

it looked pretty damn good kept it a tight race till the end

**** the zebras.

'nuff said.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    It got annoying every ****ing 5-10 seconds they pointed the camera at there family and showed videos when they were little kid, like they need to remind us that there brothers, give me a break, we get it seriously.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Last night's game proved that the Colts will miss Edgerrin James more than they thought.
    rf28