Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UNC-Mich St. Game Log

AA ERA
    MSU is ice cold. I still think they can come back but time is sure running out.

MLB ERA
    Congrats. to UNC... now get ready to get beat by Illinois! (:
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

AA ERA
    Yea UNC was just too athletic for MSU. Especially since MSU went cold shooting.

I really liked MSU's hustle and rebounding but in the 2nd half UNC started rebounding better and got a ton of easy looks.

MLB ERA
    Hell yes.

Go UNC. Raymond Felton, Jawad Williams, and Sean May were huge today. God I love Raymond Felton, he's so fun to watch. Monday's matchup of Felton and Williams is going to be fantastic for all basketball fans to watch.

Michigan State gave good effort and played hard defense, but in the end, they just did not have enough. Too many finishers who can't do anything but.

AA ERA
    Michigan St played a good first half, but they were awful in the second half and UNC just stepped up. Michigan St looked awful offensively in the second half. They were ice-cold with their shooting in the second half and they were not passing the ball as they had lot of turnovers. UNC was able to establish their inside game in the second half and that was the difference.

A good run by Michigan St. This was Tom Izzo's best job in his coaching career IMO.

Michigan St. has some good players with Shannon Brown, Anderson, and Paul Davis and they tried their best last night, but UNC came out on top.

I think both Lou. and Michigan. St played very well vs. Illinois and UNC

Going to be an interesting championship, UNC and Illinois are both good.....

I wish good luck to Michigan St. I'm sure we'll see them back next year....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123