Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Around the Horn (6/20)

MoFo?
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'm going with Roy Halladay in the AL because while his ERA and Whip are very close to Johan the Supernatural, Roy gets it done without having to strike out a batter an inning. Roy is a rare pitcher who knows that a groundout is just as good as a strikeout. He's said, "It's not sexy, but who cares?"

I'm going to go with my guy Bad Brad Penny in the NL. Penny is as good as any pitcher right now, and he's been lights outs pitching at Coors Field twice! Odalis Perez should learn a thing or two from that. The consensus is that Webb will be the NL All-Star starting pitcher, but whom would you rather not want to meet in a dark alley? Penny or Webb? I think you should ask Grady Little that. Penny will bite your head off if you take him out early.

I heard Grady Little was having trouble mowing his lawn, because he couldn't turn on the lawnmower. Seems he didn't know how to pull the starter.

Point, and game, to RealMoFoTalk! Face time is yours, man!

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Since a majority of people don't care about the NBA, I'll devote my face time to this with my answer to the buy and sell question of the Heat winning the championship. The Heat will win the NBA championship. The Heat have all the momentum. Yes, the Mavs have the home court advantage but championship teams get it done on the road. Just ask Shaq, who's won his last two titles on the Sixers' and Nets' home court. Dwyane Wade is just unstoppable. The Mavs may hack Shaq to death but the Heat aren't the Lakers of old. The Heat have much more scoring options than Shaq's Lakers ever had. Antoine Walker, J-Dub, and the Mitten aren't playing like stiffs in the playoffs anymore. So close but no American cigar for Mr. Cuban. Mickey Arison will hoist the Larry O'Brien trophy and then take his team on his finest cruise ship to the Caribbean islands. So for the city of Miami, enjoy the championship and don't ask J-Dub too many questions or he'll grab your pen and tell you "ya ain't gonna get no interviews!"

And with that, we concluder another successful show.

I tell you to enjoy life, I wish I could, but its too late.

Till next time, I'll see you around...Around the Horn!

*Paper Toss*

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Around the Horn (6/20)

Dam8610 pimping Jose Contreras for Cy Young lost him this show.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234