Thread: Aaron Glenn a Cowboy?

Rookie ERA

Aaron Glenn a Cowboy?

It seems that the ultimate professional may be wearing a star for the hated Dallas Cowboys later today. It will be sad to see the 33 year old corner leave the Texans. He has always had time for the fans and was a fan favorite.

Please don't mess him up, Dallas.

I think Texans are moving in a youngster direction. Sharper, Foreman, and now Glenn all gone. I heard that Glenn was maybe going to get traded, but that didn't work out. I heard the Cowboys only had some interest, I don't think a final deal is done quite yet.

Nonetheless, great player. Hope he has a good rest of career.

AA ERA
    Parcells is bringing another of his guys with the Cowboys.

Lot of former Patriots and Jets players on that team.

Speaking of Dallas, I wish Marian Barber III the best of luck with the Cowboys. I think they are going to get a special running back.

I saw that, and Barber is a very talented guy. At some points I thought he could definitely be a 2nd or 3rd round pick. But he was picked at the 5th round, IIRC. Nonetheless, he should provide some decent depth at the HB position for the Cowboys. I wouldn't doubt to see him get some carries this season, if Jones gets tired or gets injured.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...ball&type=lgns

Cowboys seem close to signing that deal. Glenn would only serve as a nickleback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedc
    It seems that the ultimate professional may be wearing a star for the hated Dallas Cowboys later today. It will be sad to see the 33 year old corner leave the Texans. He has always had time for the fans and was a fan favorite.

Please don't mess him up, Dallas.
    Gotta dig that love that Parcells is getting from his former guys. Don't fret though, Glenn will look excellent with the star on the side of his helmet.