• Cardinals

0 0%
  • Cardinals

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best NFL Draft

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GoYankees
    Can you really determine that Packers had the best draft because all they got was a young QB? Ya, I think Aaron Rodgers has some good talent, but who really knows if all that talent will come out and make Rodgers a great QB. He may just be a bust.

I didnt follow much of the NFL draft, only virtually this. But you have to admit it was very good for them to get Arron Rodgers, becasue Farve is indeed getting old

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
    lol C-omptimist

id have to go with the Packers, they got a young QB that can learn from Farve
    They lost freakin Darren SHARPER at Safety, they were among the worst on defense last season and they went and got a QB. Hell i would have went for Volek or McNair from the Titans, Maybe Kitna for the Bengals, hell even Gerrard from the Jags.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
    I didnt follow much of the NFL draft, only virtually this. But you have to admit it was very good for them to get Arron Rodgers, becasue Farve is indeed getting old
    Of course it was good for them. Probably one of the best things about their draft. But it doesn't mean that they had the best NFL Draft. They're probably not even in the top 10.

In all reality you can't really determine if PAckers draft was a bust or a good one yet. IIRC, they took around 6 defensive players in their draft. To determine yet if any of them will bust or pan out is not realistically possible as of right now. You could fight either way that Packers should've gone defense with their 1st round pick or not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123