Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Official 2nd NFL Draft Day Thread

Hawthorn is still open, Cardinal Optimist. But the question is if Arz will take him.

Guess not. Arizona took Lance Mitchell.

Quick pick by Pats. They take a LB Ryan Claridge from UNLV. From what I read seems like a smart guy who will add some depth to the Pats LB position. Nice pick.

Here's a URL on him: http://unlvrebels.collegesports.com/...ge_ryan00.html

Wow, I'm shocked they took a LB. But I know he was pretty high on Kiper's board IIRC( For BPA)

I like the pick. Seems like a smart kid, hard hitter, and will probably hlp out with the problems that Pats are having with the LB position.

Scott Young going to Colts. Was on Kipers best available list. Seems like a great pick.

NE just moved up to the first pick in the 6th round...Wonder who they are after.

Rasheed Marshall going to the 49ers as last pick of 5th round. Like this pick. Can never have to many WRs.

My head is spinning. I look at the draft board one second, I see a team, I look the next, I see the Pats, I turn my head again, I see Oakland

NE just traded the first pick in the 6th round to Oakland now....jeez.

Oakland finally takes Hawthorne

Probably who they were all after. I wonder what NE recieved through the whole 2 trades. Probably a pick for next year.

Hah, I'm wondering what they got.

The Pats have the Mr. Irrelevent pick I think, right?

Unless they traded it away.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast