Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Officiak NFL Draft Thread

MLB ERA

Yankees ***The Official NFL Draft Thread***

With the first pick in the 2005 NFL Draft the San Fransico 49ers select Alex Smith from Utah.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    With the second pick in the 2005 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins select Ronnie Brown from Auburn.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    With the third pick in the 2005 NFL Draft the Clevland Browns select Braylon Edwards from Michigan.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Liked all the picks so far. I was a lil surprised that a trade didn't happen, but it's still possible. I think Chicago could trade down with some team who wants Mike Williams and thinks Bucs are going to take him.

MLB ERA
    With the fourth pick in the NFL Draft the Chicago Bears select Cedric Benson from Texas.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Chicago Bears take with the 4th pick Cedric Benson HB/Texas

Surprising. Didn't expect that.

Wouldn't doubt to see Bucs take Mike Williams here.

AA ERA
    What in the world is Saban thinking? Dolphins need a QB badly. You can always get a RB through trades and etc. I wouldn't mind having Aaron Rodgers. They need a QB who is needed long-term. I don't trust Feely for one bit. Still I will trust his judgement even if I disagree with it.

With that said, I am shocked how Aaron's stock has went so down. You would think the Niners would go draft a local boy in Aaron? It seems Alex Smith's stock went so up that the Niners could not afford to miss the opportunity of drafting him.

I think the only reason Rodgers is dropping right now is because none of these teams could use a QB really. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him drop down to the teens.

I liked the pick of Ronnie Brown for the Dolphins. There are more rounds, and I wouldn't doubt to see Dolphins pick up a QB in the 2nd or 3rd rounds or even the later rounds.

Good picks by all the teams so far.

They keep showing Cadillac. I think Bucs are going to take him

MLB ERA
    With the fith pick in the 2005 NFL Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Carnell "Cadillac" Williams from Auburn.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Bucs officially take Cadillac Williams HB/Auburn with the 5th pick.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GoYankees
    They keep showing Cadillac. I think Bucs are going to take him
    And they did.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Mike Williams to Tenn.? Wouldn't doubt it. They lost Derrick mason, could use a good WR. They have Norm Chow up there as a OC.

But if Tenn. doesn't take Mike here, I think Minn. for sure will take him.

Tenn. Titans take with the 6th pick Adam Jones CB/WV

Wow. Surprising.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast