Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Officiak NFL Draft Thread

MLB ERA
    With the sixth pick in the 2005 NFL Draft the the Tenneessee Titans select Adam "Pacman" Jones from West Virgina. YAH!!!!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

I'm not very excited about this pick for the Titans. I think they could've done better. But, they did lose Andre Dyson and Samari Rolle, so they did need a CB.

The question is did they choose the best one.

AA ERA
    I thought the Titans were going to get Rolle for their draft pick?

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by GoYankees
    I think the only reason Rodgers is dropping right now is because none of these teams could use a QB really. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him drop down to the teens.
    From what I hear, most teams don't like Aaron's arm or throw hence why they bypassed him. Of course, most teams have other needs as you mentioned.

MLB ERA
    Well I am not sure but I am just happy that the Titans got CB. I wouldn't minded them to get Antrolle Roll but it's ok.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Quote Originally Posted by Steak
    From what I hear, most teams don't like Aaron's arm or throw hence why they bypassed him. Of course, most teams have other needs as you mentioned.

What teams are having some problems with is how high Rodgers holds the ball, but they say that is a fixable flaw. So, I don't think he's getting passed because of arm problems, but just more because nobody has a dire need for a young QB like Rodgers.

MLB ERA
    With the seventh pick in the 2005 NFL Draft the Minnesota Vikings select Troy Willamson from South Carlina.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Viking fans just pissed off at this pick.

I think they expected Mike Williams here. Williamson really seems like he has good speed, and should help replace Moss.

I don't know what I expect here from Arizona. No more RBs here that deserve to be picked in the top 10, so I wouldn't be shocked to see the 2nd defense player to be picked or even Rodgers.

MLB ERA
    With the eith pick in the 2005 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Antrolle Rolle CB from Miami.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Nice pick. Cardinals had to help replace Duane Starks. I think Rolle was arguably the best CB spect in this draft. He'll definitely help improve Cardinals defense. It was a great pick by Dennis Green and Co.

Mike Williams, Aaron Rodgers is slipping here.

Redskins may just take Mike Williams here, there was speculation that they were going to trade up and maybe get Mike. Who knows. They may just go defense.

Teams taking their full 15 minutes.....could be a very very long 1st round

Washington takes Carlos Rogers CB/Auburn with 9th pick.

I somewhat expected them to take a CB. Not to bad of a pick, someone I'm surely not familiar with. I'm see some highlights, and I think he'll help out their defense.

I'm think Defense here for Detroit, a DL or Derrick Johnson a LB.

I'm so happy for the Antrel Rolle pick.

Wow. Lions taking Mike Williams surprised me. But I guess they were just taking BPA. He'll definitely add another target for Garcia/Harrington. Lions are just stacked with talent at WR. Rogers, Roy Williams, Mike Williams.

Now, Cowboyas taking a DL didn't surprise me. I expected them to take one. But the question was which one were they going to take. I have trust in them to know what Ware will help them best defensively.

I have a feeling here that Rodgers may slip down to the twenties unless a team like the Raiders or Packers try to secure him more by trading up to the teens.

One team that may choose him in the next couple picks is KC. Trent Green is getting up there in age, and having a young QB who they could groom for the future would be nice.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast