Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Texans exchange proposals with Bush, Williams

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    I won't even respond to the name calling. But it does show that anytime you start off your argument with name calling then you feel like you're losing the argument. It's ok man.

Houston sucks? Original.

Ferguson might help in the short term? Yah, hows that. He's going to be good for a couple of seasons and then just suck? Also anybody knows that RBs have a shorter career than lineman.

Draft Ferguson, be butt of joke? I really could care less. I'm just a fan. Do you really think people attacking my team means that much to me? Not really.
    At least your team didnt deal Brandon Lloyd and Andre Carter. And then decided to let Julian Peterson go. And no matter who you draft your still going to be 2-14 after the draft.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

LOL. I wouldn't exactly be down. I heard Lloyd was problems anyway, so I wouldn't consider it a loss. Yah, it makes your WRs worst, but the 49ers can draft some, wait to sign a WR after June 1st. I wouldn't exactly be worried.

As for Carter and Peterson, you have to think money. Or Nolan knew they didn't fit into his defense. IIRC, Peterson had some injury problems and 49ers just didn't want to pay the money. I like Nolan's defensive mind, so I wouldn't worry too much with the defense. Plus, you guys hired Norv Turner, got Larry Allen....It's not a great offseason, but it's not horrible. Expect a better season than you had last season for sure. I wouldn't exactly be down about the 49ers if I were you. There are teams out there in worst situations, IMO.

MLB ERA
    Nah. He's a DE from NC St. Compared to Carolina Panthers DE Julius Peppers. Pretty darn good talent, BUT really wouldn't be a fit for the Texans. Especially since Texans are going to go with Babin/Peek at LDE. Weaver @ RDE. Plus Kalu and Deloach to provide depth. Really don't see any room for DE. Or atleast DE is not a glaring need.
    Word.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    LOL. I wouldn't exactly be down. I heard Lloyd was problems anyway, so I wouldn't consider it a loss. Yah, it makes your WRs worst, but the 49ers can draft some, wait to sign a WR after June 1st. I wouldn't exactly be worried.

As for Carter and Peterson, you have to think money. Or Nolan knew they didn't fit into his defense. IIRC, Peterson had some injury problems and 49ers just didn't want to pay the money. I like Nolan's defensive mind, so I wouldn't worry too much with the defense. Plus, you guys hired Norv Turner, got Larry Allen....It's not a great offseason, but it's not horrible. Expect a better season than you had last season for sure. I wouldn't exactly be down about the 49ers if I were you. There are teams out there in worst situations, IMO.

What i saw against the Sehawks up here in Seattle. Sucked.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123