Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texans exchange proposals with Bush, Williams

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    They should take Williams, but will take Bush.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Actually they should take D'Brickashaw. That line = garbage.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    you can try getting another middle 1st and get Justice.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    Ah wow. Where do I start. Average @ RB? Hmm. Yah, if you mean a 1000 yrd back behind Houstons horrible line is just average, than wow. Please stick to the Falcons.

If you don't think that Weaver and Kalu helps our line, than your mistaken. Peek and Babin are projects, they got a lot of talent to become pretty darn good DEs. While T. Johnson moves back to DT along with Robaire Smith, along with Payne. Seriously, the DL isn't that bad.

I never said that we're set for life? Did I? No. I just don't think it's a glaring need to where we need to spend a #1 pick on it. That's all.

Plus, if you consider me as Houston. Then that's pretty stupid. I'm just one man, one opinion. I doubt many other people share my opinion.

We don't need Bush or Williams, if Texans draft them, then fine. I'll be happy. If not, I'll be happy. 1 player is not a team. It takes a team to win games.

Of course I don't want the Texans to be just mediocre, and they won't be under Kubiak and Co. This team is up and rising. They were screwed up under the other coaching staff. If your going to base the Texans off the past don't. Because we're a new team, we hit the reset buttong, and we go on from here.
    Texans up and rising? LOL!

Let me guess. You would pass on LeBron James because you had Ira Newble already, too. Right? LOL!

Pass on Greg Oden because you have Rasho Nesterovic? !!!!!

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Ira Newble plays great perimeter defense. Plus, this is what will happen to you if you diss on his jump shot:

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ira Newble with the Sweet Chin Music on Dunleavy's kid was classic.
    rf28

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Texans up and rising? LOL!

Let me guess. You would pass on LeBron James because you had Ira Newble already, too. Right? LOL!

Pass on Greg Oden because you have Rasho Nesterovic? !!!!!
    Please, compare basketball and football. That's like comparing oranges and apples. Really, there's always improvements. But no reason to take a RB or DE when that's not a true need. What would help the Texans the most? A LT like Ferguson. You rarely see an OL like Ferguson in the draft. You can find a RB in any draft, any round.

The Texans are up and rising team. Just because you don't think so, doesn't mean it's not true. Ask any NFL analyst. They'll say the same thing. Texans are going to be greatly improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Dam8610
    Actually they should take D'Brickashaw. That line = garbage.

Well not exactly garbage. The LT is a major hole right now though. Just not seeing great talent at that position.

MLB ERA
    The Texans are up and rising team. Just because you don't think so, doesn't mean it's not true. Ask any NFL analyst. They'll say the same thing. Texans are going to be greatly improved.

Why? Because some 12 year old virgin pussy on the internet tells me so? LOL.

Houston sucks. Ferguson might help in the short term, but for the long term going with Bush will be a much smarter move for the franchise.

But, be my guest. Go ahead. Draft Ferguson at #1, and enjoy being the butt of all jokes for many years to come.

MLB ERA
    Please, compare basketball and football. That's like comparing oranges and apples. Really, there's always improvements. But no reason to take a RB or DE when that's not a true need. What would help the Texans the most? A LT like Ferguson. You rarely see an OL like Ferguson in the draft. You can find a RB in any draft, any round.

Hm now I am starting to hope we get OL. I have heard of Ferguson, but I do not know much about him. Tell me info Rock Sport please

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Texans are going to be up and rising only because when a team comes off a 2-14 season, their average IQ would have to be equivalent to Vince Young's Wonderlic score to not finish with a better record in the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien

Why? Because some 12 year old virgin pussy on the internet tells me so? LOL.

Houston sucks. Ferguson might help in the short term, but for the long term going with Bush will be a much smarter move for the franchise.

But, be my guest. Go ahead. Draft Ferguson at #1, and enjoy being the butt of all jokes for many years to come.
    I won't even respond to the name calling. But it does show that anytime you start off your argument with name calling then you feel like you're losing the argument. It's ok man.

Houston sucks? Original.

Ferguson might help in the short term? Yah, hows that. He's going to be good for a couple of seasons and then just suck? Also anybody knows that RBs have a shorter career than lineman.

Draft Ferguson, be butt of joke? I really could care less. I'm just a fan. Do you really think people attacking my team means that much to me? Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk
    The Texans are going to be up and rising only because when a team comes off a 2-14 season, their average IQ would have to be equivalent to Vince Young's Wonderlic score to not finish with a better record in the next season.
    Of course man. Despite the major improvements in record wise that obviously will happen, i'm talking more of the future. This team is going to be really good in a couple of seasons. I have faith in Kubiak to right the ship. Capers wasn't a very good coach with the Texans. He didn't leave the Texans in very good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
    Hm now I am starting to hope we get OL. I have heard of Ferguson, but I do not know much about him. Tell me info Rock Sport please
    Here's his profile from nfldraftcountdown.com

Strengths:
    Has rare athletic ability for the position...Feet are second to none and he is like a big dancing bear...Extremely quick and agile with outstanding mobility...Balance is outstanding...Has long arms...Is amazing in pass protection...Has a large frame with a lot of growth potential...Smart player who is constantly improving...Still has a lot of upside...Is very durable...Has a ton of experience having started at left tackle since his true freshman year...Character and intangibles are outstanding.

Weaknesses:
    Began his career with the Cavs at 260 lbs. and has been doing a good job of adding weight but he needs to continue to get bigger and stronger...Will the extra bulk affect his mobility?...Still a bit undersized by pro standards and could get pushed around a little, especially in the run game...May play a little soft and could stand to show more of a killer instinct and some extra attitude on the field.

Notes:
    May have gone as high as #2 or #3 overall in the 2005 NFL Draft had he come out after his junior season...The type of rare franchise left tackle that doesn't come around very often...Should be one of the premier prospects available.

MLB ERA
    Here's his profile from nfldraftcountdown.com
    Thankx rep+(too bad I have to spread it around) I think I want the Texans to draft him instead of Bush.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast