Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lendale White has a torn hamstring

MLB ERA

Lendale White has a torn hamstring

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=2407977

Some team is either going to get a huge steal, or a miserable miserable failure.

Smells like Ron Dayne to me.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Steal, 2nd Round

This is just another thing to piss me off bout this kid. Yah, you got an injury. It's probably because those legs can't handle all that damn fat. White came in overweight and lazy in his proday and workouts. The guy has bust written all over him. He has no work ethic, and he just doesn't have the drive. I hope the Cowgirls draft him.

He came in 5 lbs under his normal playing weight.

ah. Like to see a link to prove it? Because everything I heard, and I've heard alot, had him coming in overweight.

"overweight" is relative. He played at 255.

That's the reason many teams like him. He's a big back. When you come in overweight, it tells a lot of things about you.

That's why Lendale is worthless to me. He'll be a bust.

MLB ERA
    You're worthless to Lendale White.

I think he's going to be steal for whoever.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the Steelers.
    rf28

Heh.

A Steal for the Stealers.

AA ERA
    Yeah, the Steelers.
    Agreed... That injury should allow him a even greater chance of landing with the Steelers. Which I hope he does, because as long as that hamstring injury isn't one that will become a reaccurance I think he will thrive in the Steelers system. He could very well turn out to be a great compliment to Willie Parker.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    This is just another thing to piss me off bout this kid. Yah, you got an injury. It's probably because those legs can't handle all that damn fat. White came in overweight and lazy in his proday and workouts. The guy has bust written all over him. He has no work ethic, and he just doesn't have the drive. I hope the Cowgirls draft him.
    You know he came to camps "out of shape" because... he had a torn hamstring... don't you? I mean, that's why he couldn't work out.

and...

"Almost as concerning to scouts as White's inability to perform at the pro day was his weight of 244 pounds, six pounds heavier than he weighed at the combine. But White suggested that he actually weighed far more, 252 pounds, for the Rose Bowl national championship game against Texas."

Told ya, GoYanks.

Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    You know he came to camps "out of shape" because... he had a torn hamstring... don't you? I mean, that's why he couldn't work out.

and...

"Almost as concerning to scouts as White's inability to perform at the pro day was his weight of 244 pounds, six pounds heavier than he weighed at the combine. But White suggested that he actually weighed far more, 252 pounds, for the Rose Bowl national championship game against Texas."
    Well listen around the league, the guy has poor work ethic. He'll be fat and overweight when he arrives to a teams camp (whatever team drafts him). Seriously, I don't give a crap. I could care less for the kid as a football player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast