Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The NFL Draft

The NFL Draft

So who do you think your favorite team will take in the draft? What's been some rumors what not thus far leading up to the draft?

I have a good feeling that Texans will take Bush, but I hope they take DBrick Ferguson.

As for the Pats, hopefully they go defensive to help replace some of the people they lost during the offseason.

Pats: BPA

Yeah, look for either a very skills/power based guy or for an exceptionally polished player. The Pats love those skills that they cannot teach in the early rounds, don't like early linebackers.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Bengals: DT, DB, TE

one of them three.

MLB ERA
    Favorite Players: Reggie Bush, Mario Williams, Vince Young

Would really, really like it if neither went to Houston, Green Bay, New York, or San Fransisco.

And, this is as good a place as any for Vince Young (or a very good fake's...) myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=66818606
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Vince Young sucks. Really, I know some of you may like this player, but seriously I think he's a huge project that probably won't pan out.

he has bust written all over him

Fisher, who do you think the Pats will end up with in the 1st round? I've been looking at some mocks, and I've actually seen Pats taking a RB in the 1st round.

AA ERA
    I would love to see Lyndel White fall to the Steelers late in the 1st round. I think a platoon of Willie Parker and Lyndel White would be a very solid 1-2 punch.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Yah that wouldn't be too bad, BoSox. White-Parker would be like the duo of Bettis-Parker.

I remember hearing White's name around mid draft though, to the early 20s. So who knows.

MLB ERA
    Texans of course will draft Reggie Bush

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    Bengals: DT, DB, TE

one of them three.
    Well, unless they draft a CB, they don't need a DB anymore. They got Dexter Jackson and Madieu Williams is going to be back next season. Those are your starting S.

They just signed Fat Adams, so they might try to draft a complement to him, but I doubt it.

Lord knows they need a TE, so I vote the Bengals take a TE in the 1st round.
    rf28

AA ERA
    First day I see the Bengals going TE, CB/S and DE. 1st rounder probably Marcedes Lewis or maybe Jimmy Williams. 2nd rounder either Jason Allen or Anthony Fasano depending on the 1st selection.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by redsfan28
    Well, unless they draft a CB, they don't need a DB anymore. They got Dexter Jackson and Madieu Williams is going to be back next season. Those are your starting S.

They just signed Fat Adams, so they might try to draft a complement to him, but I doubt it.

Lord knows they need a TE, so I vote the Bengals take a TE in the 1st round.
    Dexter Jackson isn't very good, Sam Adams is a one year stopgap.

also, they need depth at both of those positions badly, anyway, as the lack of a backup safety/corner severely hurt last year (**** you Ohalete, you're garbage), and John Thornton is nothing all too special backing up Adams.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Dexter Jackson won a freakin Super Bowl MVP. How bad can he be?
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Bad enough to have done nothing in his career other than win a Super Bowl MVP.

MLB ERA
    and here's a fun fact.

The only reason Jackson won the Super Bowl MVP is because the fan voting margin pushed him ahead of Simeon Rice.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast