Thread: NFL Draft Prediction Top 10

MLB ERA

NFL Draft Prediction Top 10

1 Houston- Mario Williams DE NC State
    2 New Orleans- (Traded to NY Jets) Reggie Bush RB USC- About 5 teams ought to run up NO minutes on their phone bill but 2 1sts or the Jets 1st and 2nd is too much to pass up.
    3 Tennessee- Vince Young QB Texas. I think the owner wants to stick it to the city of Houston and takes the better athlete.
    4 NY Jets- (Traded to New Orleans) D'Brickshaw Ferguson OT Virginia. Trading down pick up a few extra picks and still get who you want= Excellent.
    5 Green Bay- A.J. Hawk OLB Ohio St. Lots of ways that GB could go here. Farve coming back almost means that they have to be aggressive, with Mario off the board they take the 2nd best defensive player on the board.
    6 San Francisco- Vernon Davis TE Maryland. I think San Francisco will seriously shop this pick and try and move down to garner some more picks later, but the talent and potential of V. Davis is just too much to pass.
    7 Oakland- They gotta go with a qb here right??? Well before I say who I think they will pick a couple aspects of history.... Care to venture a guess how many first round QBs Oakland has taken over the years? Just 2 in 40+ years that Al's been running teams drafts. One was a 15th pick (Marc Wilson 1980) and the other was a high 20s pick (Todd Marijuanavich 1991). I do not see Al waiting on a qb to develop when the Raiders just draft PAC 10 record setter Andrew Walter in Rd 3 just last year. Without further a due... Michael Huff S Texas. Im sure many of you thought I would still have Oakland taking a QB... be honest .
    8 Buffalo- Haloti Ngata DT Oregon. Games are won in the trenches and Buffalo looks to upgrade their front 7.
    9 Detroit- (Traded to Baltimore)- Brodrick Bunkley DT FSU. Yes some might tremble and say what are you doing baltimore? But they want to try and appease Ray Lewis by getting him some playmakers around him. What did the SB d have a ton of? Speed.
    10 Arizona- Matt Leinart. With both Huff and Davis off the board Denny decides to go with QB. Winston Justice could be a very viable option at this point if they decide to worry about Line first then take someone like Omar Jacobs later.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Couple other predictions...
    Jets fans wont boo.
    Cutler will be the one to really fall.
    Watch out for an angry DeAngelo Williams as a rookie (Deuce McCallister anyone).
    Oakland wont draft a qb.
    NE wont draft a QB either .

and the Vikes WILL GET THEIR PICK IN ON TIME.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

AAA ERA
    I think the Jets are moving up and will get Bush.

1. Houston - Obviously Mario Williams
    2. NYJ (Via NO) - Reggie Bush
    3. Tenn. Titans - VY? I don't know. I would say Matt Leinart here. Chow-Leinart, it only makes sense.
    4. NO (Via NYJ) - They moved back and still go the player they truly wanted. D'Brick Ferguson. Great pick.
    5. GB - I would be as shocked as the Hou. pick, if GB didn't take AJ Hawk.
    6. SF - Vernon Davis seems like the smart pick here, but i'm not sure. I think SF may screw it up.
    7. Oakland - Lets see, anybody who will be picked here, will matter what bust. Ah...Jay Cutler over VY. You heard it here first. Let the Raider fans be in an uproar.
    8. Buffalo - Ngata does seem like the popular pick here. I'm just not buying it though. I truly wouldn't be surprised at all if Buffal reaches and takes Winston Justice at this position. Or even trades down to take Winston Justice.
    9. Det. - As long as its not another WR, Det fans will be happy. I have a feeling Det. could go BPA again, and take VY here. They have the time to groom VY into a good QB. Wouldn't be such a bad pick.
    10. Arizona - If they truly want a QB, they could jump ahead a little and grab one of the QBs falling maybe. They could use a pick to help their defense. So i wouldn't be surprised if they Ngata or Bunkley.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I agree about Leinart to Tennessee, reuniting him with Chow.
    I think Vince Young falls to Buffalo at 8.
    I think NO will take Bush, since McAllister is injury prone. Even when McAllister is in the lineup, Bush would be a good complement to him.
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1. HOU- Mario Williams (Trade down idiots)
    2. NYJ- Reggie Bush
    3. TEN- Matt Linehart (all the rumors of him dropping but you see him with NORM CHOW)
    4. NO- D'Brick
    5. GB- Hawk
    6. SF- Davis (while i think they should try and move up to get Bush, wont happen)
    7. OAK- Huff
    8. BUF- Ngata
    9. PHI (via Trade)- Winston Justice
    10. ARI- Vince Young
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Young at 3 to the Titans.
    Bunkley at 8 to the Bills, cause Ngata doesn't fit their defensive style.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Just like to take a minute and :P to all the talking bags of hot air that they are still MORONS and Oakland passes on yet 2 more QBs.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels