Answers were as follows:

Quote Originally Posted by Awefullspellare
1)Knukle or Screwball
I'll take the knuckleball.
2)Smoke a blunt or take a hit from the bong
Blunt I guess, wouldn't know much about that though .
3)Should the spit ball be legal.
No, I think it is cheap so I'll say no.

Who, in your opinion, is the greatest player in Nuggets history (and if not Alex English, please explain)?Alex English, that guy was amazing. Leading scorer of the NBA in the 80's. 8 straight all star games .

Would you rather date/kiss a girl with yellow/dirty teeth, or a girl with clean teeth, but happen to have a couple of them missing? Missing, maybe she is a hockey player too . :p

What's your favorite sport: basketball, football, baseball or hockey (and do you like pro ball or college ball better)?I rank them Football, hockey, baseball, basketball. I think. I love hockey but I don't get to watch it enough. I can play basektball and football, and I love watching football. However I mostly vist baseball messageboards lol. I prefer college football to the NFL. College basketball to the NBA.

1.Carmelo or Lebron? Lebron. I may be a Nuggets fan, but I'm not and idiot.
2.Would you rather keep Sosa or Baker? Baker. I don't care about Sosa. He's too old and I would love to replace him.
3.Is their any pitcher you would trade Prior for?No, Prior rocks and since hes already a Cub, I'll give him an extra edge over someone who is maybe a bit better.

1. Wade, Lebron or Carmelo? Lebron for sure.
2. Wood or Prior? Prior, he is younger and has mroe time to get better .
3. Boykins or Bogues? Boykings, since he is playing on my favorite team right now and is totally awesome.

Hottest celebrity..... over 60? Uhh, Laura Bush? Not sure of too many female clebrities over 60. Not sure if Laura is 60, but she is close and she isn't that bad looking.
What do you think of the people that want to make Wood a closer? Crazy or just not very bright....They aren't crazy, I think they have a point in that it would help his arm troubles, but I don't think it is the right thing to do.
Do you think the Cubs have a serious chance to land Beltran this offseason?Only if they trade Sosa. That doesn't look likely so most likely not.

1) Madden 2005 or NCAA Football 2005?NCAA. Haven't even played Madden, NCAA is awesome.
2) How well do you think the Husker football team will do next year?7-5, Maybe. Depends who the QB(s) are. Dailey might get us the best record, but I want to see Beck!
3) Kelly Ripa or Sarah Michelle Gellar?Gellar

Who will win the Super Bowl? New England.
Will the Reds be a playoff team next year? No, give them another year or two, but I think Cubs and Cards are both better then them.
Will Brett Favre retire after this season? No. One more year.

what is your all time favorite video game?Halo 2. 2nd would be Goldeneye, but Halo 2 online blows anything else away.

1. Ginger or Mary Ann?Mary Ann, but not by much!
2. Which kids movie was better, Spongebob or Incredibles?I'll say Spongebob since I saw half of it. Haven't seen Incredibles. I need to, we STILL have it at our movie theatre .
3. What is your favorite class? Latin I think. But Spanish is getting close. Latin I have had the same teacher for 3 years and it rocks, but Spanish has an awesome teacher too. Last year sucked in Spanish though cuz our teacher was evil.

1. If you could swap lives for one day with anyone, who would it be and why? (Cant be God )Al Michaels. I want to go into sports broadcasting, so to see what it would be like to be on top would be fun.
2. If you could start a wacky trend, what would it be about?The way we talk, using different words.
3. And would you rather be a champion breakdancer or beatboxer?Breakdancer. I think that would get me more chicks, and it looks cooler.

invisible or invincible-Invincible
which is your favorite pink floyd album-Dark Side of the Moon
whats the answer to life?-No idea lol.

Why are you an awful speller? Because I type too quick. Actually, I'm not that bad of a typer, I usually just don't care and therefore don't fix any of my mistakes. Other times I actually can make it look really good!

Lynch is chosen up next for the Hot Seat.