Merkin:
1) Robot
3) Texas

Wilton:
1) That’s tough…Crouch by a hair
2) Regular
3) Yes..in a few years

Lynch:
1) It’s not Oklahoma because we don’t play them every year so my answer is Colorado.
2) Grilled
3) Favorite: Rock and Classical. Cannot stand: Rap and Blues

Guybrush:
1) I think Nebraska will have a winning record next year. 5 home games in a row to start off the season, 4 road games(Baylor, Mizzou, Kansas, and Colorado). It’s a pretty favorable schedule if you ask me.
2) Considering I’ve been to a CWS game last year but never to a MLB WS, I’d say MLB WS by a nose.
3) I plan on going to a community college here in town next July then after a year and half there, plan on transferring to University of Nebraska-Lincoln.

CRF:
1) Walt Jocketty has done a good job as GM. Even though we weren’t able to resign Renteria, one batter shouldn’t ruin our hopes to contend for the Central next year.
2) Fall

Awefullspellare:
1) Home Improvement
2) Canada
3) Family Guy(Is it me or is the Simpsons a big disappointment the past few years?)

Whalberg:
2) EA Sports
3) Army

.390:
1) Pedro

Waruv:
1) If anyone remembers this, a guy had a tattoo but couldn’t afford two more letters and it said “I (heart-shape) Don.” But it was suppose to say “I (heart-shape) Donna” so his girlfriend was all pissed off.
2) Football
3) QB: Peyton Manning, K: Mike Vanderjagt. I think it’s obvious why I picked Peyton(Him + consistency = Touchdown) and Vanderjagt is one of the most accurate kickers in the league today.

Mission:
1) Christmas
2) My laptop
3) Oh boy, uh.. Kahlil Green

MarinersFan:
1) He does not cut out to be a great QB in the WCO. Now if we were still running the option, then he would’ve turned out to be a God.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan2002
Next up in the Hotseat is....Awefullspellare