Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #30 - Kingdom_of_Zito

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #30 - Kingdom_of_Zito

Kingdom_of_Zito, your Hot Seat Questions have been asked here. You have 5 days to answer them and proceed to select the next person for the Hot Seat. Good luck.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'll get back to this after I eat something. It's been awhile, o_o
    BTW, taking Just Shut Up from me, DK?

DirtyKash asks:
    1. If a man who always lies comes up to you and says that he always lies, is he lying?
    I'm saying he found Jesus by accident and decided to tell the truth for once. If a man always lied, he'd lose sense of reality and then start questioning himself. Soon after, he'd lose touch and become clinically insane. For the sake of avoiding a white padded room, tell the damn truth. Once, at least.

2. There's a town with one barber named Fred. Fred shaves every man in the town who doesn't shave himself. What is wrong with this?
    It asks the question, who shaves Fred? And by this logic, Fred must go to another town to get shaved. Or, what needs to happen is Fox Mulder needs to take the case cause obviously this barber is an alien from Xenupluftia who's hellbent on stealing all of the Earth's supply of cotton candy. This would result in a lot of crying kids at circuses and fairs, and we don't need that shit.

3. What is your opinion of l33t sp3ak?
    Someone needs laid.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    HuskerFan2002 (so much for that Nebraska dominance eh?) asks:
    1) Would you rather live in Hurricane Alley or Tornado Alley?
    Well nothing from personal experience helps me, but I did see a tornado form once and that was quite a strange sight. I'm going to pick tornado alley, in hopes that it's not a huge damn beast of a twister. It seems like anytime you hear about a hurricane coming, it's either tearing a chunk out of Florida or they're being drafted in the first round of the NFL draft, and then getting in trouble with the law.

2) Why do you think women talk more on their damn cell phones(especially when driving) than men?
    I hate people who talk on the cell when they should be paying attention to what's going on around them. Talking and driving, someone women can't even walk and talk let alone walk and drive. But the worst for me is when someone is talking on the phone in the parking lot, walking -3mph and blocking the damn road. Get the BEEP out of the way. I think the root of the problem is that they have to gossip gossip gossip or complain about us (men in general). Wouldn't it just be better to send some weepy e-mail?

3) When you die, would you rather have your body on the bottom of the casket or at the top(assuming your wife dies at the same time you do)?
    I want tossed in the sea, or some body of water. Even General's pee-pee bucket would work. I doubt I'll even be married.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Providence A's asks:
    1) What are 3 of your favorite music artists and/or groups and why?
    My favorite, well, I have six bands that no matter when, where, or why they're even on, I'm listening to them. It's almost like a 6 way tie, but I'll break it down into just three of them.

Deftones: I absolutely adore the creative juices that flow through out their CDs, especially White Pony. Chino Moreno's voice blends a creepiness with a taste of beauty and just watching them on TV is damn exciting. And I do not associate them with Korn or Lumpy Triscuits.

Cold I tend to relate to their lyrics quite often, and more than any other band, I connect with them emotionally. Scooter Ward's voice is also very soothing for me. Sick of Man is qithout a doubt my favorite song period.

Silverchair They're my favorite "grunge" band just because I find them to be more catchy than Nirvana or Soundgarden or Bush or Pearl Jelly. I also find their direction lyrically to be a nice change of pace from all the drug and booze related songs from that time. I can't picture Chris Cornell singing about anorexia.

2) What are 3 of your most hated music artists and/or groups and why?
    Well, first and foremost, Coheed & Cambria checks in at my least favorite because Claudio has the worst voice ever, even worse than Eddie Murphy's singing voice and the guy from Rush. I literally want to throw a brick at the man and hope I bust his vocal chords. Bible thumping bands are high on my list because I don't need to be hearing songs preaching Jesus and what not. Shut up, for "God's" sake. Lastly, I think all of the MTV commercialized rap is trash. There's just no creativity there, at all. And the videos for the songs are basically this: Up close shots of their grills, up close shots of their shiny, but completely homosexual cars, or it's gettin their gang together in the middle of the street or a club and uh..doing nothing constructive. MIKE JAWNZ 4 LYFE. Why not kiss my white ass.

3a) What was the best concert you've ever been to? And describe...if you've never been to a concert then skip and go to 3b)
    I'll answer both because I'm not much of a concert go'er. I enjoyed a free, 311 concert several years ago. It was largely before they ..grew to really suck. Good times.
    And no, no drugs involved.

3b) If you could see 1 band or artist live, who would it be and why?
    Deftones, just cause watching them on my DVDs is rather electrifying, I can only imagine the energy present live. Mmm, Taste of Chaos begins in February, so...
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Pacman (don't like the game, don't like the player) asks:

1. What are your favorite college sports teams?
    WVU; Marshall; Miami of Fla

2. Why are you an Athletic's fan when you live in West Virginia?
    Two words: Barry Zito

3. If someone offered to give you $100 if you don't cut your hair at all for 2 years, would you do it?
    It would have to be a significantly larger amount of money for me to do that. I don't like my hair long. But, I'd let my facial hair grow out that long.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Generalissimo (cause General is just plain boring) asks:

1.) Cupcakes or Twinkies, and why?
    Neither. I'm not crazy about sugary foods like that. There's a few that make my knees buckle, but those two aren't even close. If I'm picking, cupcake cause well, I really don't know. Maybe cause cake is in the name.

2.) Who would win in a staring contest: Saber or Lynch?
    If a scantily clad female walks by, Saber wins cause Lynch will be all over that. Now if a bottle of hard liquor walks by, Saber will use his 7th sense (the alcoholense) to detect it and he'll snatch it without even blinking. Lynch has no chance.

3.) What is the average air speed velocity of an African swallow carrying a coconut with head wind 12 MPH?
    It would be negative you need a kick to the face.
    Make that two kicks.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    DiamondDave asks:

1) If projectile vomiting were an olympic sport, would it be you or one of your friends that would be in contention for a gold medal after a good night of drinking and partying?
    It would be the friends without question because I don't drink (alcohol). Also, when I vomit, my eyes are greatly blood shot and it ain't fun to look at.

2) The draft is reinstated. Your number is called. Which branch do you hope you get placed in and why?
    Okay, this is going to be rough, but call me Bill Clinton cause I'm going to Canada. Guns, no, not going to happen. I don't even hunt. Nor do I even want to. I'm mortified by guns (thanks to one Thanksgiving Day and the neighbor getting his head blown off by some ****ass). It wouldn't really matter as I would never pass a physical with my back. Even if I was fine, I'd never serve George W. Bush. Never.

3) You can have any one player (not still arbitration eligible or automatic resign) in our running OOTP league, but that player will have a career ending injury exactly 1/2 way thru his remaining contract. Who is it you take? Why?
    I'm taking Jerome Williams from you, buddy, for that would cripple your playoff reign in the AL. It would also make Saber and General happy, I'm sure. If I were to take an NL guy though, I'm am so taking Poovey from Florida because Bug Eyes is only 26, has Godly ratings, and I think Mission would run through a brick wall if he had to start William Bergolla.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Hmark6 (he needs hair like Rod Smart) asks:

1.) What would you rather lose for life: your vision , or your unit.
    Unit. Hasn't done much good up to this point, so why spare it now? Plus I love to see things. I can't really draw or write without them, and I love to do both.

2.) Would you ever date a stripper?
    I don't see any problem with that, besides the stereotypes. Hopefully she's just that, a stripper, and doesn't moonlight as something even more.

3.) What is the most expensive gift you've ever given/received?
    Although not entirely a gift, but, well, ...hey, when you get a house to live in away from the 'rents, I'm calling it a gift. It's a gift to live on my own, and now that the dumbass, useless as a dying snail roommate is gone, LIFE IDDDD GOOD HOMEY.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'll finish after art class tonight. I promise, yo.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Art class, eh?

And basically, if Fred shaves every man who does not shave himself, then he'd have to be shaving himself, but he can't shave himself or else he would be ... well, shaving himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    [U]Pacman (don't like the game, don't like the player)
    Me neither.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    1.) What would you rather lose for life: your vision , or your unit.
    Unit. Hasn't done much good up to this point, so why spare it now?
    This answer deserves my rep.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I got a 92 on my art test. I'm stoked.
    Ted

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Redsrbetter (and really they're worse) asks:

What does the elephant on the left sleeve of the Oakland Athletics uniform represent?
    This is bad, cause you go and ask me A's questions when I'm like.. a fan circa 2002. I mean, I could handle braves questions, but now I get this curve ball. O.K. I'll say it's because ...peanuts were mad cool at the time. Thus they represent their nutty-ness.

Who are the greatest all time Oakland A's of all time by position?
    I'm going to be biased and put Barry Zito somewhere, as well as Huston Street and Tony Phillips. Gotsta have Tony. And Rickey Henderson is the nucleus of my outfield. But um, I'm going to phone a friend.... and let mr. providence A's or any other true fan answer this. I can tell you that Jason Kendall will never be on the list.

Stranded on an island and can bring one CD and one DVD, what are they?
    I'm either bringing the Deftones' White Pony or Incubus' Make Yourself as the CD and for my DVD I am going to pick ...I'm thinking Se7en, but possibly LoTR: Return of the King. More than likely, Se7en cause David Fincher is a most fantastic director.
    Ted

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    What does the elephant on the left sleeve of the Oakland Athletics uniform represent?
    This is bad, cause you go and ask me A's questions when I'm like.. a fan circa 2002. I mean, I could handle braves questions, but now I get this curve ball. O.K. I'll say it's because ...peanuts were mad cool at the time. Thus they represent their nutty-ness.
    Oh and to think I just + repped you! Shame on you when you could have just looked it up even though every serious A's fan should know it

http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NAS.../timeline1.jsp

(1902)New York Giants Manager John McGraw dismissed the A's with contempt, calling them "The White Elephants," Mack defiantly adopted the White Elephant as the team insignia, and in 1902, the A's won the American League pennant.
    Clearly, this is the only mascot born out of sarcasm and ball-busting. My kinda team!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast