Thread: Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Questions #28 - Red Hot Mama

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Questions #28 - Red Hot Mama

Rules for the Hotseat

This is something we are continuing on with. One nice aspect of being a smaller forum is building a solid community and getting to know many of the forum posters and here is your chance to get know one another even better. In The Strike 3 Forums Hot Seat threads, you may ask the one in the Hot Seat (in this case, Red Hot Mama) up to 3 questions. The questions can be personal, about baseball, whatever.

Please keep the questions appropriate and know that the person in the Hot Seat can refuse to answer any question he or she feels uncomfortable with. You may ask questions for the next couple days, then the guy in The Hotseat will answer what he chooses to. If you would like to have a chance to be the next one up, post that you would like to and Red Hot Mama will select from the one's interested for who will go next.

Timeframe involved: Just so we know how we are going to do this..... the person in the "Hot Seat" will be there for about 10 days. Questions (such as this thread) will be open for 5 days and then we'll close the questioning so that the poster has time (up to 5 days) to get some answers together. As of now, we'll go with 3 posters a month (10 days each). If demand for more comes up, we'll address it at that time. We just don't want to shoot through everyone too quickly.

Questioning will close Wednesday, October 19th.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1] Who would win in a jello wrasslin' match, Wally Mo Pena or Wily Mo Pena?

2] What is the greatest thing about living wherever it is that you actually live ?

3] Since you are a self-proclaimed red hot mama who's smart assed, are you really a mama AND is your ass really that smart?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1. Can you give me a brief synopsis of who are you, where you're from, what you do, how old you are, etc.? i.e. Describe yourself, give me a quick autobiography.

2. On a scale from 1 to 10 (with 1 being lowest and 10 being highest), how would you rate yourself as far as intelligence and sense of reasoning? Discuss and explain.

3. On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate your physical appearance and beauty (or lack thereof), your personal hygiene, and your sense of humor? Discuss and explain.

MLB ERA
    1) If restaraunts were trees and you were a lumberjack, which tree would you cut down with a 48" chainsaw, slice into managable size pieces, run those pieces thru a chipper, burn the chips while sacrificing a chicken, and salt the stump and surrounding Earth.

2) Ken Anderson or Boomer Esiason?

3) You are sitting on a barren and deserted island shore. There is plenty of fresh water, but no animals or vegetation of any kind. There are no materials to light a fire. There is nothing that floats. And after your first 5 days on this place, not even as much as a piece of cardboard has washed up on shore. You basically do not have many options at all. What action do you take?

1.) Cupcakes or donuts?

2.) Better team: Reds or Mets

3.) Favorite current Red and reason.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    who all have you interviewed?
    what made you open the blog site?
    favorite reds memory?
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

1. Are you hawt!1!2@!1!

2. What do you think the Reds should do in the offseason?

3. When do you think the Reds will be competing for a playoff spot?

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    How on Earth do you come up with all your fake news stories?

How did you find our site?

Are you more of a Freel fanatic than a Casey fanatic these days?

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Do you think people in general are driven more by their thoughts, their animalistic urges or a somewhat balanced version of both and why?

Mr. Ed or KITT, who would make the better traveling partner? (Assume the travel time is not important but rather who would make the best companion on the trip._

If you could have a band play theme music for you, wherever you go, who would the band be and if you could list a short tracklist they would play during a specific situation? The band is not limited to their own music.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Reds 3 q's

I'm going to be fairly unoriginal, but I'll ask Tarantino questions:

1. Brady bunch or Partridge Family?

2. Elvis or Beatles?

3. "Bewitched" or "I Dream of Jeannie"?

-JinAZ

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Thanks to everyone for their questions. We will now close this thread and an thread will be opened for Red Hot Mama to answer these questions.