Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Questions #26 - Slyder

AA ERA
    What is your favorite TV show?

What college are you wanting to attend/do attend/did attend?

What empire would you like to live in at any point in time?
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    1. Raiders fan, huh? Did you agree with the Raiders' offseason tactic of boosting up an already decent offense (albeit with a questionable QB) by acquiring Moss and LaMont Jordan and weakening an already weak defense by giving up their best linebacker?

2a. If the Reds were on the verge of winning the NL Central with a sub-.500 record, what would be your take on the team?
    2b. If the Reds were to win the NL Central at, say, 79-83, and then went on to win the World Series, would you be proud of that WS vicotry, or would you feel it to be "tainted"?

3. Will the string of Reds fans on the hot seat broken?
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1. It is written in Exodus 20 verse 8-11 of the Holy Bible, and I quote: "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor, and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, or your daughter, your male servant, or your female servant, or your livestock, or the sojourner who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy." Seeing how it is the Lord's wishes for all to rest and do no work on the day of the Sabbath, do you feel it is wrong for so many people to watch Sunday NFL football and engage in numerous other non-Lord approved activities?

2. As a variant of DiamondDave's second question, I ask you: What is the worst crime that you have ever committed in your life? It doesn't have to be a crime, but it can be something that we classify as "against the law" or "frowned upon by society", (for example: murder, grand theft auto, robbery, bank fraud, littering, hit-and-run, jaywalking, pickpocketing, etc.)

Do you have any idea how big the hole in the ozone layer has gotten? What must be done to better protect it against further disintegration?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    lmfao, UC/WVU matchups.. floppy ear Pittsnogle to our rescue!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    1) What's your favorite ORIGINAL pickup line of your own?
    2) Most watched movie when you were a kid?
    3) You are faced with a unusual predicament; your doctor tells you that you have a rare disease where death is just inevitable. But he tells you that if you by living the button down life doing as he recommends, you could possibly live for an additional 10 years before you die. Or you could live a 24-7 party and maybe make it a year. In one situation you will technically live longer, but is it really living? And other one you won't live as long but you will be going out with a bang. What would you choose?

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    1) I was going to send you an IM one day and I read your away message and it had something to do with Waldenbooks. What do you do there?

2) Are you a casual Reds fan(like to follow up on the team every once in a while, go to a game every now and then) or a diehard Reds fan(attend a game several times a week, know all the names of the players/coaches, etc.)?

3) If you had to contract one team in the four professional sports, which team would it be and why?

MLB ERA
    Sports: Tennis, Golf or Soccer. Which is the most boring to watch on TV?

Weather: What's worse? Really hot/humid or cold/blistery.

Internet: Did Al Gore really invent it?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Today is the last day for questions. We will be closing the questions thread tomorrow at 1 pm. Oh, and tennis rules.

AAA ERA
    1) Does Absolute Truth exist?

If yes, then 2a) Is Absolute Truth knowable?

If no, then 2b) Is your assertion that It is non-existant absolutely ture?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    NO MORE QUESTIONS.

This thread is now closed and the answer thread will be open for Slyder to answer the questions that have been asked. Thanks to everyone for a batch of excellent questions and for the love of God, no more Reds fans on the Hot Seat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12