Thread: Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #22 - ghettochild

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Strike 3 Forums - Hot Seat Answers #22 - ghettochild

ghettochild, your Hot Seat Questions have been asked here. You have 5 days to answer them and proceed to select the next Hot Seat Victim. Good luck.

MLB ERA
    browntown:
    1. How will the Reds do next year? Well with the pitching staff kinda turning around now, and the offense owning as usual, i'm going to say atleast a 4th place finish...but i gotta see the scheduale first.
    2. Hamburgers or hot dogs? Hamburgers by far, *drool*
    3. Why are you so ghetto? Cause ghetto's the way i roll NUKKAH!

zito:
    1. Where did that avatar with the freakish thing trying to break out come from? That avatar is the face from 'The Wall' DVD by Pink Floyd, who, imho, is one of the greatest bands ever. I saw that avatar and i was like OMG GOTTA HAVE IT!
    2. Being "ghettochild", does duct tape solve many of your problems? You'd Be Suprised clicky and clicky
    3. Computer, car, toaster, and cellphone- which invention sucks the most? In my family, we've only bought 2 cars, 1 toaster, and 2 cell phones. Yet for my computer we've bought three acutal CPU's, 5 hd's, 2 cdroms, 1 mouse, headphones, USB drive, keyboards...I may love computers, but god DAMN do i hate em.

husker:
    1) How often do you eat fruit? about three times a week, i get a banana in or somethin.
    2) Do you like salad? If so, what's your favorite salad dressing? Salad is OK, i don't really like much of the stuff that comes with em, but i LOVE ranch omg.

DirtyKash:
    How many times a day do you go to the bathroom on average? 4 or 5 maybe. i've been drinking a lot of water latley...its been a habbit since about Feb.
    And from that number, what is the piss/poop ratio? 2-to-1? 3-to-1? hmm maybe like 3-1 or 4-1, on taco day its 2-3 though. and a very very long 3 at that.

Providence A's:
    1) How many Reds homers are on the board in your opinion...over or under 15? 42.
    2) Reality TV or reality? as long as theres boobies i can see, i'm down with whatever.
    3) Who needs to shut up more, TO or Curt Shelling? anyone who looks at the ATH transcripts can tell i absolutley HATE T.O. He's an egomatistical maniac...but then again so is everyone else in the NFL.

RedsR:
    1) What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? Kaazam...Ain't nothin scarier than Shaq acting.
    2) Where is the scariest place you have ever been in your life? My room when I wake up drunk...no actually theres a town in missouri where theres this street, and at night you can see this light, its called like "spook light" i think. Heres some photos on it.
    3) Have you ever seen a ghost (angel/demon)? not that i recall

Lynch:
    Music: What instrument do you perfer to listen to? Guitar or Keyboards Guitar by far. from classical guitar to jazz guitar to rock guitar, everything sounds soo good and soo real. as a musician i just love the sound.
    Sports: Lawn darts or Badmitten. Which would you rather play with someone you don't like? I'd probably play badmitten, thats a freaking awesome game.
    Food: Mexican or Itallian? ITALLIANO POR FAVOR

bipster:
    What is the scariest video game you have ever played? (from redsrbetter via bipster) Theres a mod for Half-Life called The Hunted...i couldn't play that anymore cause it just gave me the heebyjeebies
    in your opinion, what is the hardest sport to be better than average at? and why? Baseball by far...biased probably but i mean you all know how hard it is to hit a baseball...consider this. you have .8 of a second to decide if you want to swing on a 98MPH fastball. thats true skill.
    If you have a kid and it was on this forum, what are the odds that it's login name would be ghettobaby? I think my girlfriend would kill me if i even let my kids near a computer, let alone use a name like that...but *shh* yes.

awefullspellare:
    What is your favorite TV show? Right now its probably viva la bam...don vito cracks me up like non other.
    What college are you wanting to attend/do attend/did attend? I'm probably going to just goto a community college to get my core classes out of the way and then take some sort of IT class or music theory depending on how i'm feeling at the time.
    What empire would you like to live in at any point in time? uhhhhhhh ummmmmm the only empire i know of is the roman empire...so i'll say that one...plus they have sweet names, i'll be Ghettous Childus.

mission:
    Since you're a big Reds fan who lives out of state, have you ever considered switching to root for a team closer to your home? Not really...Probably the closest team i like around here is the rangers, but i don't follow them religiously like i do the reds.
    If you had to ask a forum member at S3F for their personal wisdom on a situation you are dealing with, who would that person be and why? hmmm...toughy...I'd probably chose the oldies, they're probably the most wisest. i don't know of any off hand, lol.
    I know you're a big fan of music like myself, what band changed your perspective on music in general the most? Pink Floyd probably...just the effort they put into their music and how it flows together. I really enjoy listening to their old stuff, the non-hit records. Thats, i think, where the true music lies within them. I just think what they've done with their music, its such a masterpiece. Like they truley belive in what their writing, and as a musician i really respect that...thats what i look for in music these days, if they're writing just to be part of the fad (emo music) or writing to get their message out there, cause thats what music is all about, imho.

mission yer up nukkah
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    you mean Mission hadn't been chosen yet? wow, I'm shocked

MLB ERA
    ya i found that suprising too

Holy shit, I thought I asked a question..
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    Well done Ghetto, well done indeed

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Holy shit, I thought I asked a question..
    go ahead and ask