Thread: Hot Seat #80 - Kingdom_of_Pacino

MLB ERA

Question Hot Seat #80 - Kingdom_of_Pacino

Rules for the Hot Seat

This is a special rendition of the Hot Seat. For the first time ever, 2 people are on the Hot Seat simultaneously. In this rendition of the Hot Seat you can ask up to 3 questions each to both participants, for a grand total of 6 questions!

In The
    Strike3Forums Hot Seat threads, you may ask the one in the Hot Seat (in this case, Kingdom_of_Zito and Al Pacino) up to 6 questions (3 per poster). The questions can be about baseball, movies, relationships, whatever. You can ask up to 3 questions to Kingdom_of_Zito, and another 3 questions to strike3forums celebrity blowhard Al Pacino. Please be certain specify who the questions are posed to.

Please keep the questions appropriate and know that the person in the Hot Seat can refuse to answer any question he or she feels uncomfortable with. You may ask questions for the next week, then the guy in The Hot Seat will answer up to three of your questions.

If you would like to have a chance to be the next one up, post that you would like to and Kingdom_of_Zito will
    select from the ones interested for who will go next. Or, if he opts not to choose I'll make the decision.

Timeframe involved: Just so we know how we are going to do this ... the person in the Hot Seat will be there for about one to two weeks. Questions, such as this thread, will be open for one week and then we will close the questioning so that the poster has time (up to one week) to get some answers together.

Questioning will close Thursday, August 20th. Answers will then be opened until Thursday, August 27th.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Hot Seat #80 - Kingdom_of_Pacino

2 for 1, hollaaaa
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

For KoZ:

1. Suppose Donald T. Sterling didn't screw up the proposed draft day deal with Cleveland that would swapped Andre Miller for Lamar Odom and the 8th and 12th picks. The 2002 NBA Draft would have appeared as followed:

1. Houston - Yao Ming
    2. Chicago - Jay Williams
    3. Golden State - Mike Dunleavy
    4. Memphis - Drew Gooden
    5. Denver - Nikoloz Tskitishvili
    6. Cleveland - Dajuan Wagner
    7. New York - Nene Hilario
    8. Cleveland (fr. Clippers) - Caron Butler
    9. Phoenix - Amare Stoudemire
    10. Miami - ??

As you can see, no draft steal of Caron Butler by Miami here. With the 10th pick, you believe Pat Riley would have selected __________. (I say Jared Jeffries)

2. Which current NBA player do you believe is the best comparison in terms of basketball skills (high elevation jump shot, low post moves, electrifying two handed dunks) to the late Len Bias (Youtube him if you must.)?

3. Which saves the sports world first: Tim Lincecum's wind up, Tim Duncan's bank shot, Kevin Love's lob passes, Troy Polamalu's run support, or John Calipari's recruiting?

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

For Al:

1. Let's face it, after so many years on screen of Hoo-ah'ing and accompanying your lines with hand gestures instead of hand guns, your reputation as the premier tough guy is slipping. Fortunately for you, you can redeem yourself if you are able to deliver a message to Brock Lesnar that will make him cry. What do you have to say to him?

AAA ERA

You think I always.. yell? No, you are wrong, I DON'T ALWAYS YELL. JUST LIKE LADANIAN TOMLINSON ALWAYS PLAYS IN BIG ****ING GAMES. IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN.

But thanks..for keeping me in mind.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

For KoZ

1) Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?

2) You're stuck on a desert island with the following celebrities:

Amy Whinehouse
    Octo-mom
    Celine Dion
    Christina Aguilera
    Justin Timberlake

Who do you cannibalize, sleep with, kick off the island, and which two do you make fight to the death?

3) Which Marvel superhero/villain and which DC superhero/villain would you choose to be? Why?

For Al

1) What was your best and worst movie in your opinion?

2) If you never became an actor, what would you have done with your life?

3) Which actor and actress would you like to do a sex scene with?
    Last edited by Providence A's; 08-24-2009 at 12:16 PM.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

All questions for my favorite poster, Al Pacino.

1. In real life, is it possible for two people to be in a long relationship (1 year or longer), then break up but stay very good friends and keep hanging out with each other just as friends? Because we see this shit all the time on television, on shows like Beverly Hills 90210 (David/Donna, Brandon/Kelly, Dylan/Kelly), How I Met Your Mother (Ted/Robin), Friends (Ross/Rachel), etc. I mean, what is up with that?

2. What's your favorite sexual position?

3. What's your opinion on Shaquille O'Neal's new show Shaq Vs.? The first episode featured Ben Roethlisberger. I thought it was awesome.

4. (a) If you had to participate in any reality show (past or present), which reality show would you choose to be on?
    (b) If you got to appear on any game show (past or present), which game show would you most want to play on?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

the 20th was 4 days ago...

MLB ERA

I'll let this stay open until I get home from work tonight, hopefully we get a few more questions.
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

1. I don't know how to put this without sounding like a complete jackass so excuse me if this comes out wrong. Do you have very many other things to do outside of S3F and the web? It just seems like you spend an extreme amount of time on this site. Whats your outside life like? Job? GF? Video game guy? Enlighten me so I don't think you just sit at the computer all day and waste your life away.

2. Michelle Beadle, hot or not? (I'm sure you know who she is)

3. If you could kick Joe Morgan or Tim McCarver right square in the crotch then point and laugh at them, which one would you choose to do it to and why?
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Favorite OOTP ratings category for batters/pitchers? Least appreciated for both?

Worst trade you ever made in S3SL? TPSL?

What's your honest opinion on the way the playoffs are currently structured in the MLB? Too long? Too many teams? Too few? Should the WS be in October? etc.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Al...

1) Is the AFFA the greatest league in the world? Why?

2) You made $11,000,000 for S1m0ne, how?

3) Are you in fact "Big Boy" if you know what I mean?

KoZ

1) Ever hear Barry Zito sing, and if you have, still a fan?

2) Did you see what happens next at godaddy.com?

3) Ever think MLB GM's have there own little Sim league, and if they did, what do you think would happen in it?

MLB ERA

For KoZ

1. You asked me, now it's your turn. Rank Chevelle's first 4 albums in order of greatness, and the bonus question: What's your opinion of Chevelle's newest single? (Jars)

2. For the longest time I thought you was an A's fan....because of your name here. What made you so much of a Zito fan despite being a Braves fan?

3. Who do you think should be the villain(s) in the next Batman movie? And who do you think should play him/her/them?

For Al

1. After implementing your will on everyone else on the hot seat, why did you neglect to ask your handler any questions?

2. What's your opinion of the following OOTP GMs?

- CJKalt
    - NYGiantsFan5689
    - Providence A's
    - HollywoodLeo
    - Kingdom_of_Zito
    - nick
    - Porter99
    - Slyder
    - mntwinsfan
    - Hammer
    - realmofotalk