Thread: Hot Seat Answers #80 - Al Pacino

MLB ERA

Hot Seat Answers #80 - Al Pacino

Al Pacino, your Hot Seat questions have been asked in this thread. You have up to 7 days in which to answer these questions, should you choose to do so. Once you have done that, please select the next Hot Seat participant. Thank you for participating. The next Hot Seat (#81) will begin on Tuesday, September 1st, or when you and KoZ are done answering, whichever comes first.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Hot Seat Answers #80 - Al Pacino

I failed to ask you questions, Al. So as administrator here, or one of, I will wield my Thor-like hammer and ask questions now for you to answer whenever you're done smoking and banging Miley Cyrus.

1. I notice you always are trying to join a sim league, yet you never get noticed. What do you offer as a GM? What would you do?

2. I need you to explain two things to me: Why co-star in a "thriller" with Robin Williams and why even bother with 88 Minutes?

3. Who would you like to **** most in Ocean's eleven. Not the entire movie, just the gang.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA

The least you could have done is posted it in the thread since you still have the ability to do so.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I'm a lazy admin.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

AAA ERA

1. Let's face it, after so many years on screen of Hoo-ah'ing and accompanying your lines with hand gestures instead of hand guns, your reputation as the premier tough guy is slipping. Fortunately for you, you can redeem yourself if you are able to deliver a message to Brock Lesnar that will make him cry. What do you have to say to him?
    I think MMA is for guys..who wet the ****ing bed. How do you like that..HOO HA.

For Al

1) What was your best and worst movie in your opinion?

2) If you never became an actor, what would you have done with your life?

3) Which actor and actress would you like to do a sex scene with?
    1) Well I think it's obvious..ly not what everyone wants me..to say. There are perks..about being paid a lot.. to do a forgettable movie..which is mostly everything after 1997. I can reasonably say.. it was..it had to be The Devil's Advocate...because I didn't get..any of Charlize Theron. The best is not..****ing Scarface...maybe 15 years ago I say it was..but it spawned this ultra-ridiculous trend among teeny boppers who think..by watching the movie..they're hip, ganger, black, or cool. **** all of that you..chumps. Dog Day Afternoon was real...real movie.

2) **** Sarah Palin in the ear.

3) Give me.. Antonio Banderas and.. Jennifer Connelly, at the same time. Yes, at the same time...I CAN LAST FOREVER!

1. In real life, is it possible for two people to be in a long relationship (1 year or longer), then break up but stay very good friends and keep hanging out with each other just as friends? Because we see this shit all the time on television, on shows like Beverly Hills 90210 (David/Donna, Brandon/Kelly, Dylan/Kelly), How I Met Your Mother (Ted/Robin), Friends (Ross/Rachel), etc. I mean, what is up with that?

2. What's your favorite sexual position?

3. What's your opinion on Shaquille O'Neal's new show Shaq Vs.? The first episode featured Ben Roethlisberger. I thought it was awesome.

4. (a) If you had to participate in any reality show (past or present), which reality show would you choose to be on?
    (b) If you got to appear on any game show (past or present), which game show would you most want to play on?
    1. Has anyone ever told you..that you're ****ed up in the head. If not, well, you're ****ed up in the head. It's people mattering to others.. that emotional garbage and it's also..friends with benefits..they all either have ****ed after they broke up or got back together permanently. It's..just how it is.

2. The position involving me.

3. I would hate to ever..smell him..after he's been sweating profusely for hours..what would that smell like? A dead ox? What's a dead ox smell like? Shaquille O'Neal? Maybe he should use his stench..as an advantage on his show. He took..a great route..instead of doing something like Barry Bonds or Terrell Owens..thinking we'd ever care..about two blabbering idiots. Shaquille is a big ****ing genius, that probably smells.

4. Any Survivor...I'd win in the first ten minutes after I shot everyone..and kicked Jeff Pube's ass. And Jeopardy..as far as I'm concerning..my fist is mightier than the penis, pen, or sword, Trebeck.

AAA ERA

1. I don't know how to put this without sounding like a complete jackass so excuse me if this comes out wrong. Do you have very many other things to do outside of S3F and the web? It just seems like you spend an extreme amount of time on this site. Whats your outside life like? Job? GF? Video game guy? Enlighten me so I don't think you just sit at the computer all day and waste your life away.

2. Michelle Beadle, hot or not? (I'm sure you know who she is)

3. If you could kick Joe Morgan or Tim McCarver right square in the crotch then point and laugh at them, which one would you choose to do it to and why?
    1. It's past your ****ing bedtime, go away kid.

2. Does she.. routinely put out, or is she..a prude?

3. I'd have that dirtykash..guy..thing..whatever...piss on both. And then kick McCarver..in the crotch..and watch dust fall out.

Favorite OOTP ratings category for batters/pitchers? Least appreciated for both?

Worst trade you ever made in S3SL? TPSL?

What's your honest opinion on the way the playoffs are currently structured in the MLB? Too long? Too many teams? Too few? Should the WS be in October? etc.
    I like any category..that involves..a good liquor..and boobs.

I once traded my Ford Pinto..to Sidney Poitier...for a Dodge Talon. And I still..don't know what a dodge talon is. He ****ing..jipped me.

Make the series ..best of 11..and the loser of each world series..has to go through every single drug test known to man..

AAA ERA

Al...

1) Is the AFFA the greatest league in the world? Why?

2) You made $11,000,000 for S1m0ne, how?

3) Are you in fact "Big Boy" if you know what I mean?
    1) I am..neither apart of Hells' Angels...or do I need to feel acceptance. So my answer is..you're an idiot.

2) It's called.. 1969 - 1996. Wikipedia it. I saw more action.. in the 70's alone.. than you'll see.. from either your left or right hand

3) They..make perverted gay people..in Canada?

For Al

1. After implementing your will on everyone else on the hot seat, why did you neglect to ask your handler any questions?

2. What's your opinion of the following OOTP GMs?

- CJKalt
    - NYGiantsFan5689
    - Providence A's
    - HollywoodLeo
    - Kingdom_of_Zito
    - nick
    - Porter99
    - Slyder
    - mntwinsfan
    - Hammer
    - realmofotalk
    1. You do not bite..the hand that feed..you flipping asshole.

CJ: Complete moron that never..knows whether to win..or to rebuild. His achievements in that..one "league" go as unnoticed as Gary Sheffield hitting..500 homeruns.

NYGiants: Less of an idiot..these days..but increasingly whiny and distracted. He's..finally reached..life.

Providence A's: No coincidence..that..he's an ass in leagues too. But that is..his niche..and makes him effective and cruelly intelligent. And mean. He..would have made sense..to hang out with..in the 70's..if he was my age.

Kingdom of Zito: Check the scorecard..he's made the playoffs..in every league..and the world series.. in all but one.

Nick: He's a prime example..of how good you can be..but life slams the door..in your face..and makes everything dull and tedious.

Porter99: Sometimes should be..banned from trading.

Slyder: Sucks

mntwinsfan: Does not deserve..title..of GM. Ever.

Hammer: He sits on..his stuff..too much..fortunately it doesn't..work out that often for him.

realmofotalk: Too much ..convoluted bull..and not enough..common sense.

1. I notice you always are trying to join a sim league, yet you never get noticed. What do you offer as a GM? What would you do?

2. I need you to explain two things to me: Why co-star in a "thriller" with Robin Williams and why even bother with 88 Minutes?

3. Who would you like to **** most in Ocean's eleven. Not the entire movie, just the gang.
    1. I offer..more talent..that over half any given..league. I would..be good. That's given. I would turn around..people's feable attempts..into..championships. You know how people..always put stock..into things that are obviously..not that good? It would never happen with me. I wouldn't be..an idiot.

2. I was told...I'd get to bang..Hilary Swank. Boys Don't Cry..turned me on. And I mean..the parts where..she was a man..and was having sex with..Chloe Sevigny. Hot girl who's wants to be a man on girl action. I was..misguided..but paid every well..for 88 Minutes. I think I averaged more minute for that movie..than Alex Rodriguez averages per stupid at bat in..a meaningful game.

3. Scott Caan..seems like..a strapping young lad..and it gives me a chance..to **** with James Caan's..reputation.

AAA ERA

LJShorty89 can go next.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Pacino View Post
    I once traded my Ford Pinto..to Sidney Poitier...for a Dodge Talon. And I still..don't know what a dodge talon is. He ****ing..jipped me.
    sucker