Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Seat Answers #57 - Mr. D™

MLB ERA

Hot Seat Answers #57 - Mr. D™

Mr. D™, your Hot Seat questions have been asked in this thread. You have up to 7 days in which to answer these questions, should you choose to do so. Once you have done that, please select the next Hot Seat participant. Thank you for participating. The next Hot Seat (#58) will begin on Friday, May 30th, or when you're done answering, whichever comes first.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

C you there
    MLB ERA

Re: Hot Seat Answers #57 - Mr. D™

Ok I'll get through a few of them tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    1. If you were attempting to set Leo up with a decent girl, for a blind date, how would you describe him as a person and brother?
    This is to easy.

Leo is a Gentleman, he knows how to treat a lady, but he's also a bit shy at first. quite frankly I can't find a single thing bad to say even if I wanted to lol, I could go on and on, knowing him so well, he's out of the navy now, and does well on his own, he's got a good paying job, and knows how to handle himself, and knows how to have a good time.
    2. Why did you choose the Cincinnati teams? Or what made you choose the reds at least?
    Cincinnati Teams? only have 2 of those, the other two are from Chicago, and Anaheim, but as far as The Bengals and Reds, leo told you why the Bengals, I went with Cincinnati's Football team since I was a Reds fan at first.

you can blame leo for this as well, this is a long story but I'll cut it short, about 88 or 89 Leo and I were just really getting into Baseball and Football at the time, other than rooting for the teams our parents did. at the time we lived in San Diego, well Murphy Canyon, a Naval base in San Diego.. anyways we were at the time in our lives we had to like everything the other did, but we were getting out of that at this time, leo didn't want me to like the same team he did, because we both were going to start liking the Home team the San Diego Padres of Course he didn't want me to like the same team, I didn't care, since I was just really trying to get to like a team of my own that was great, so I went through my Baseball Sticker book to see who I could root for, The Reds popped up first. just so happens My good friend that lived near me was a die hard Reds fan, that made it better, I don't know if I would have stuck with the Reds just because of a sticker book, but having someone to root for the same team that wasn't in my family of course was great, so from that day forward I have been a Reds fan
    3. Why so lousy with the usernames?
    ??? Mr. D is confused with this question, Lousy would imply that Mr. D cared if his user name was liked by others or disliked by others, so Mr. D will assume that you are trying to make an insult towards his username, and just ignore it with the rest of the usual nonsense you blab about

good day sir.

C you there
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313
    1. Are you embarrassed by me in the Smakfest? Evaluate both of our first round performances.
    embarrassed? no, I think not, bit amused at the constant fat jokes that did nothing to me maybe.

Evaluate: yours: all I saw was.....your fat....fat bastard....fat....fat....fat well ok there was something about not comprehending the fact of defending one's conference against another but oh well oh yeah and you did mention I was Fat., all joking aside yeah you were right, I had nothing to reply to being fat because I well I am fat it is true after all lol, and you are better at the smackfest than I am so it was expected, I was shocked you actually ranked me at 11 I thought I would have been lower then that lol

Me: of course I was new at this thing so I didn't have much to do other than learn as I go lol

2. As Leo's brother, is it hard to live with someone who is so whiny?
    I was hoping for a better question then that, because he isn't whiny at all, I haven't heard him whine about anything other then no more beer in the fridge ok maybe he doesn't whine about that either but I had to joke about him and his drinking

3. Kill, Marry, Give Up to a live sentence in a Plea Bargain: Me, Leo, and General. Give me reasons too.

what's with this Dry, Marry? you couldn't put a female in that when you ask who I would Marry...

ok fine you asked for this

KILL Dry1313 - Because he asked which Guy I would marry
    Marry No One - I Rather die than marry a guy!
    Give up to a live sentence in a Plea Bargain General - I ain't going to marry any male and I'm not giving up my brother for anything. and Dry already set himself up to be killed with his question, so sorry General

Dry I ain't giving you the pleasure

C you there
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by browntown653
    1. Rate Dusty Baker this season on a scale of 1-10
    so far 5, he's done some good, the line ups haven't been as screwy as Narron's but he can't be blamed for our pitching this season, harang may not be as bad as arroyo but he's not getting his wins. Volquez has been a Gem for The Reds though so that is good.

2. Name three moves you would make if you were named Reds manager right now.
    1. Make sure Griffey's Contract is picked up and signed for a few more good years.
    2. Either send Arroyo to the minors or trade him for a few good pitchers
    3. Try to pick up some good pitching to help Harange, Volquez and Cordero
    3. Your three favorite movies and why
    Man this is hard to pick, I love Movies and I am old as dirt well maybe not that old, but damn 29 years on this earth already

anyways

1. E.T. The Extra Terrestrial

I have to go with this one to be my top, for one good reason, sentimental values, this is out right my first ever favorite film, I seen this when I was a little kid, and you couldn't pull me away from watching this when ever they put it on TV, I was Huge on outer space and aliens and such at this time and this movie just hit the spot, Steven Spielberg is a Genius. I just had to have anything made from that movie, Had an ET Stuffed animal, ET was my First Movie I had owned on VHS Tape obvious at the time when there was No DVD's lol, and of course I fell in love with Reeses Pieces

2. Stephen King's IT

I had to go with IT because of the Brilliance of Stephen King, and this one is one of his Finest of all, he has made many great ones but this one is one of my all time favorites, Watched it when it first aired and I don't read much books outside of Star Trek, but Stephen King books I do read as well, starting with IT.

3. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

So many movies to choose from, but I had to pick something right, well Star Trek's Second Movie, The Wrath of Khan had to get into this somewhere, I love Star Trek, Wrath of Khan was just outstanding, my favorite of the original star Trek Movies.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. D™ View Post
    embarrassed? no, I think not, bit amused at the constant fat jokes that did nothing to me maybe.

Evaluate: yours: all I saw was.....your fat....fat bastard....fat....fat....fat well ok there was something about not comprehending the fact of defending one's conference against another but oh well oh yeah and you did mention I was Fat., all joking aside yeah you were right, I had nothing to reply to being fat because I well I am fat it is true after all lol, and you are better at the smackfest than I am so it was expected, I was shocked you actually ranked me at 11 I thought I would have been lower then that lol

Me: of course I was new at this thing so I didn't have much to do other than learn as I go lol

I was hoping for a better question then that, because he isn't whiny at all, I haven't heard him whine about anything other then no more beer in the fridge ok maybe he doesn't whine about that either but I had to joke about him and his drinking

what's with this Dry, Marry? you couldn't put a female in that when you ask who I would Marry...

ok fine you asked for this

KILL Dry1313 - Because he asked which Guy I would marry
    Marry No One - I Rather die than marry a guy!
    Give up to a live sentence in a Plea Bargain General - I ain't going to marry any male and I'm not giving up my brother for anything. and Dry already set himself up to be killed with his question, so sorry General

Dry I ain't giving you the pleasure
    So you marry Leo then.

The rules are simple.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

leo didn't want me to like the same team he did

Classic.

because we both were going to start liking the Home team the San Diego Padres of Course he didn't want me to like the same team
    Classy Leo.

"man i love the padres tony gwynn is so awesome lol"
    "F*CK OFF AND GET YOUR OWN TEAM D-BAG!!!"

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash View Post

"man i love the padres tony gwynn is so awesome lol"
    "F*CK OFF AND GET YOUR OWN TEAM D-BAG!!!"
    That's pretty much how it went.

I was 8 years old at the time.

C you there
    MLB ERA

other than actually cursing

C you there
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    1. What 3 things about your brother grinds your gears the most?
    his constant correcting of my grammar no matter offline or online he has to do it.
    He's a Laker fan
    He has to always be Technical about things lol

2. At home, whenever you say something that is factually incorrect, does your brother immediately correct you?
    YES he does.

he does that to everyone, our sister, anyone is open market, that's why my sister and I call him the Human Dictionary
    3. Who is better at each of the following board games: you or your brother?
    - Monopoly
    - Scrabble
    - Risk
    - Battleship
    - Jenga
    - Snakes and Ladders
    - Twister
    - Chess
    - Monopoly - This is about as good as a Tie, it's usually who ever ends up with Boardwalk as well as The Orange set

- Scrabble - Leo - go back to your first and second question, that and he'll come up with words I never use, and I mean long ass words

- Risk - another tie, me leo and our Dad always love playing this game

- Battleship - can't really call out who's better here, we both have good strategies it just depends on who's works first

- Jenga - I would say me

- Snakes and Ladders - Haven't played this in so Long I don't know

- Twister - Let me see his skinny ass toothpic body or my big ass body? you take a guess smart ass

- Chess - I would love to say me but as good as I am at this game, he's great

C you there
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston
    1. What is the age difference between you and your brother?
    I am a year and 9 months older than he is

2. Aliens, what is your take on them?
    I would love to believe there are Aliens out there, but there is no real proof of them.

3. Who is your mothers favorite, you, or your brother?
    She never played Favorites, now if you asked who's my Grandma's favorite I could have answered that one because she seemed to do so

C you there
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by hot_corner_gurl
    1. If you could travel in time, when/where would you travel to?
    I had plenty of Times and places to think of but now I only have one time and place I would want to go, that would Be September 10th 2004, roughly about 8am and at my mom's place, and stop her from going anywhere that day, so she would still be here today

2. NFL or MLB? And why?
    MLB, My first sport I loved.

3. Fame or fortune?
    Fortune, I could care less about Fame

C you there
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    1. What is your best sport to play?
    Baseball, I always had fun playing that

2. what is your favrite type of music and what is your favorite artist(s)?
    Rap, Eminem, D12, Ludacris, Dre, and Will Smith just to name a few out of the rap community, I have favorite's outside of rap like, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul, Kid rock, Disturbed, Weird Al.

3. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be and why?
    Carmen Electra's boyfriend or girlfriend or who ever she's with at the moment, can't you guess why

C you there
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan5689
    1. Everyone's being so hard on Leo! Name 3 things you LIKE about your brother.
    1. He's My brother for starters that is FAMILY
    2. he's always Fun to talk with.
    3. I can trust him more than anyone I know with anything.

2. If you could have any sports figure's autograph, who would it be?
    Ken Griffey Jr.

3. In a girl: butt ugly and smart/nice or really freakin hot and stupid/annoying? Be honest, I know my answer.
    I would love to go with the second one so quick lol, but I rather a girl can handle herself if she needed to do so I'll choose the first one.

C you there
    MLB ERA

I'll have to answer the rest at another time tonight after I get home from work

MLB ERA

- Twister - Let me see his skinny ass toothpic body or my big ass body? you take a guess smart ass
    I wouldn't say that description fits me anymore.

Although I'd probably still win the game easily.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast