First off, it's been a pleasure being on the hot seat and I'm glad to be here at this board. Now on to the questions:

Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
What is your favorite movie?
I'm torn between one of my old time favorites, and one I just watched. The one I just watched was White Noise. It's definitely up there as a favorite of mine now. Michael Keaton was just a great actor, and it's one of the first movies in a long time that scared me some. Now, my old time favorite is a movie called The Deep End of the Ocean. The Deep End of the Ocean was a great movie, and I see it on every once in a while. I just don't get sick of watching that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by 777rak
What is your favorite video game and computer game?
My favorite video game is NCAA Football 2005. It's one game I play some, and it never gets boring to me. My favorite computer game is Medieval Total War. It's the one I've been playing recently, and it's a great game. Some things could be improved, but the game is a great. Not a big fan of computer games though.

Quote Originally Posted by A's Baby Girl
What do you want to major in in college?
I would like to major in business in college. I would also like to get a degree in Political Science.

Your favorite radio song right now?
My favorite raido song is between two songs right now: Hollow - by Submersed and Be Yourself - Audioslave

How long you been a Yankee fan?
I've been a Yankee fan since I was a little kid. I grew up watching, knowing, being a Yankee fan. It's quite funny, because most of my family are "Yankee Haters", but I've just always liked them.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan87
Favorite show that is non-sports related?
My favorite show that is non sports related is Law and Order. I usually catch one of their shows everyday atleast. It's a great show.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan87
Will the Yankes end their "drought" this year and win another WS?
Of course. Just in the last few games Yanks have picked it up some. I think they will continue it, and go onto the playoffs. Hopefully they do go onto the WS and win it.

Quote Originally Posted by Porter99
Is the Yanks current win streak deceiving, beating the hapless M's and A's
Maybe, Maybe not. A win is a win, and even you beat the KC Royals, Detroit Tigers, and Tampa Bay Devil Rays, and go on a 8 game winning streak. Those are still wins and will help you get to the playoffs. I think Yankees have been playing better, and hopefully they continue it.

How bad is the Yanks bullpen?
The bullpen isn't exactly the greatest, but I thinks its alright. We definitely could improve, but I have to give it to Mo, who has picked it up in the past few games. Other than that, our bullpen is average at best. I'm not really familar with other bullpens, so maybe it is one of the worst leagues. I just don't know.

Who is the one player you build a team around (Baseball)?
The one player that tops my list is Albert Pujols. He's young, good all around baseball player, and has great character. He would be a great piece to build around for a team.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
What is your biggest regret in life?
I'm young, and ya know I really have no regrets about my life. I know that may be hard to imagine for some of ya, but my life is the way I like it. I'm just beginning my life, that question would be better suited for me when I'm older.

What's you favorite album of each of your favorite genre's?
Favorite album has to be Dr. Feelgood by Motley Crue.

What is the #1 movie you're looking forward to this year?
I'm not looking foward to any movies. I'm not a Star Wars fan, and the movies, as of lately, just don't look that great to where I have to take my time and go pay money to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by aTrUeCUBsFaN
Favorite Athlete of all time and all sports?
My favorite athlete of all time and in all of sports is the one and only Babe Ruth. He was great player, and i'm a huge fan of him.

What city do you want to live in?
One city I would like to live in is New York City.

Your favorite free time activity?
Playing pool.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
1) How many of the teams that would qualify for the playoffs, if the season ended today, will be there when the season does end?
I think 3. St. Louis, San Diego, and Chicago White Sox.

2) Alice Cooper - Entertainment genius in his time, or just a fluke?
Alice Cooper is definitely a genius. His music is great.

3) Can you kill somone with a spork?
Probably could somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by bipster
What is your all-time best moment (that you can think of)?
My all time best moment has to be when I went to a NFL game on Thanksgiving day for the very first time. It was a great game.

What are your feelings about Jason Giambis' situation (steroids/slump/no to the minors)?
I'm a huge fan of him. In ST he was great, but I think he is just slumping right now. I think he should go down to the minors, work on his game and come back up and hopefully hit like he did in ST.

Do you ever wonder just what a hot dog is made of?
No not really, because I know what they are made of. I still like them, and I still eat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynch
Baseball: As a Yankee fan, who is your favorite team to play, and why?
Boston Red Sux. The rivalry is just too great, and every time the Yanks win I can poke fun and jokes with my family. They are some big Red Sox fans. It's vice versa when the Yanks lose.

Football: How much longer will it be before the NFL turns into a completely pussified game of flag football, where you can't tackle WRs, can't sack the QB and the only guys you can truly tackle are the RBs? The hands-off rules get worse and worse every year it seems. What are your thoughts on this?
I have to agree. The only rule i've heard is with the CBs and the WRs. This rule sucks. Yes, it does make the game more "pussified" because I love to see the hard hits, etc. I wish the NFL would go back to the old ways and just forget this rule.

Othersports: (2pt question)
A) Which is more popular? Pro Wrestling or NASCAR, and why?
B) Is the more popular one more or less lame than the other?
I have to say Nascar, especially in the south. Nascar is a growing sport, and everywhere I turn there are more and more Nascar fans. Pro Wrestling is a joke, it's not entertaining to me, atleast, and it's way to fake for my liking. I really don't know of many pro wrestling fans.

I wouldn't say NASCAR is that lame. It may be boring, but if you knew how NASCAR originated and the old time races. Nascar can be a very fun sport. Pro Wrestling is very lame.

The next Hot Seat victim is MarinersFan87, since he was the first to ask me.