Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scarlett Johansson FHM's Sexiest Woman

I'm heading to sleep. Bittersweet ending, although I'm kind of glad all this tension seems to be over about the show. Just have to pre-order the S3 DVDs. A marathon spree of episodes is in order
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    Huh? Have you seen In Good Company? Or Lost in Translation? She was awesome.
    I've seen Lost in Translation. What an overrated piece of crap. If it weren't for Coppola's daughter writing/directing that, no one ever would have heard of it. Nothing special about Johansson or Murray in that flick. The chick is a robot in front of a camera. Eight Legged Freaks as well... (not sure why I'm even mentioning this movie)

I've also seen her in The Island, another flick where she may as well be a robot.

I haven't seen Good Company or Pearl Earring yet and maybe never will. Neither flick interests me in the least. She's ok at Mindy's voice in Sponge Bob though. so, maybe I'm being too rough on her.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    I'm heading to sleep. Bittersweet ending, although I'm kind of glad all this tension seems to be over about the show. Just have to pre-order the S3 DVDs. A marathon spree of episodes is in order
    I just can't attempt to find any positive outcome from this. It's like when I watched the first episode, I felt like someone had made a show all for me (nearly perfectly inline to my sense of humor.)

Speaking of DVD's, we do have 53 episodes of the most innovative comedy to watch. So I suppose that's trying to see the good in the bad.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    The Paris Hilton's and Lindsey Lohan's of the world should take notice.

Not only is she intelligent, but she's all natural as well. No plastic surgery.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Johanson is far and away not the sexiest woman. Paris Hilton isn't even pretty and Lohan looks like her face is on fire constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    I just can't attempt to find any positive outcome from this. It's like when I watched the first episode, I felt like someone had made a show all for me (nearly perfectly inline to my sense of humor.)

Speaking of DVD's, we do have 53 episodes of the most innovative comedy to watch. So I suppose that's trying to see the good in the bad.
    There really is no positive outcome. Although they did close very well, and a couple of the huge storylines (George Sr. in jail, Maeby/GM's taboo romance) have gone as far as they can go, and even Buster matured some, I could have gone for a few more seasons, and I doubt the quality would drop. 80-100 episodes would have been idea. I think the characters may have gotten stale by that time in an episodic comedy, but this show had 2-3 seasons left. It's disappointing.

Personally, I'd love to see a straight-to-DVD movie (4-5 episodes in length) to wrap up any open storylines if they really want to end this. A true epilogue if you will. Just one last hurrah.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123