Thread: Idiots at school

Idiots at school

Since this is the only site I don't think I'll get "Who cares?" posts at, I'll do this here.

*Keep in mind I'm in 8th grade and we have 27 kids in the class

Last Friday afternoon at school, a girl in my class got her iPod Mini stolen from her backpack. She found out like 2 minutes before school was dismissed so nothing happened, although something should have went down.

Today, somehow our homeroom teacher finds out and says if the person who took it doesn't give it back, she'll tell the principal, who will probably take away the class trip (most of the day at new york!) or the dinner dance (!).

Almost everyone, including me, has a good idea of who took it, because of how this girl has been acting lately. She hasn't really talked to anyone, she always has a worried look on her face, and in Music class today she was crying. Thats the best possible evidence you can get from this considering nobody saw anyone take it.

In the afternoon today the teacher ran a "suspect list". We have a research report to do, and over 1/3 of the class was in the library the whole time, so they went to the side. There were 3 people absent that day, so they moved aside, and there were 3 girls (including the girl who got it stolen from) who were washing the boards, so they moved aside. About 8 people, including me and the girl who we all think took it, were on the "suspect list". It is really only narrowed down to 6 people though, because some girl and I already have iPods, but the teacher didn't take that into consideration. She also checked all the backpacks and didn't find anything, as we all figured.

This whole thing has really blown out of porportion and if the class gets anything taken away from them because this ***** won't confess then I don't know what I'll do.

To make this thread have posts in it..have any of you guys have a situation happen similar to this? And if so what happened at the end?

MLB ERA
    Wish I could help ya, but any experience I've had like that is of the over-21 variety, involving illegal activities and violence. SO, I can't share. Sorry.

MLB ERA
    Damn.

8th graders having iPods.. I want an iPod..

MLB ERA
    Pretty obvious what needs to be done.

If the girl has any male family members, introduce him to your baseball bat.

If she is an only child, suck it up, and knock her out. You don't need the bat though, she is a girl, that would be too extreme.

I took it. I ain't giving it back. No class trip. NY blows anyway.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    scare the shit out of the kid who you think has it.

play mind games.

"yeah man i was looking into getting a new ipod, people said you were the one to come to, you think you could hook me up?"
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan87
    Pretty obvious what needs to be done.

If the girl has any male family members, introduce him to your baseball bat.

If she is an only child, suck it up, and knock her out. You don't need the bat though, she is a girl, that would be too extreme.
    Thanks?

ATLien- There are 8 people (i counted) who have iPods in my class, including me.

General- NY is alright, I've been to the city like 10 times.

Ghetto- I was thinking of doing that, I'll try it tomorrow.