Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cats

6 40.00%
  • Dogs

9 60.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cats or dogs?

I wrote s-luts. I guess that's censored.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Again.

Why do we have to choose?

I mean each species offers a different perspective on life.

Dogs are cool, will go with you nearly wherever you go and be your best bud, not to mention help with connections w/the opposite sex.

Yet, cats are there at home when you feel like being a homebody and need a little TLC.

If you have more than one cat or add a dog to the mix, they are so much fun at home watching them interact.

I dig them both for what they both have to offer.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

AA ERA
    Dry1313:My dogs are trained to shit in my backyard. They both fetch, do tricks, and they, like cats, no how to sleep. They also have learned how to open the back door and bathroom door. Your cat plays with yarn. YAY.
    Maybe you can teach your dogs how to attack one of the Yankees starting OF's, so that Bubba Crosby will have a chance in hell of starting in the OF for them
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123