Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My theory as to why I buy what I buy at Walmart

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    Really? Don't know why they did that. All I know is that you get carded for alcohol and CDs (Parental advisory). Never seen or heard anything else get carded.
    LOL, yes. Couple months ago I got carded for the first time for a CD.

I don't get carded for buying a pack of smokes ever, and sometimes don't get carded for buying beer.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Police: Woman Pulls Sword In Spat Over Parking Spot Outside Wal-Mart

UPDATED: 3:32 pm EDT May 8, 2006

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- An argument over a parking place outside a Florida Wal-Mart store erupted in a sword attack and landed a 46-year-old woman in jail, according to police.

Sharlott Till is accused of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly threatening women in another car with a 27-inch sword hidden inside her walking cane.

Police said Till and her husband were waiting to pull into a parking space at a Wal-Mart Sunday afternoon, when another car drove around them. According to the arrest report, Till approached a woman and her daughter in the other car and they exchanged profane words.

Witnesses told police that Till produced the sword and began swinging it around. She later told police she is trained in the use of a sword and was only attempting to scare the other driver.

Till's husband told police he didn't see the sword even though he was standing just feet away from the confrontation.

No one was hurt in the incident.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Sharlott Till is accused of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly threatening women in another car with a 27-inch sword hidden inside her walking cane.
    She's seen too many movies.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    white trash on a diet, don't try it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345