Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Movies of 06

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redsfan28
    Sandler's flick is called Remote. Its where he gets a remote that can run his life, like fast forwarding through fights and stuff.

I want to see it just to see David Hasselhoff get punched by Adam Sandler.
    Actually, the movie is called Click, not Remote.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Oh, sorry. I had a brain fart.

Still want to see Hasselhoff get his butt kicked by someone who got his butt kicked by Bob Barker!
    rf28

MLB ERA
    Click looks pretty horrible, as does Nacho Libre.

Rookie ERA
    Click looks mad funny. Nach Libre does not look that good. Lakehosue looks cool. Garfield 2 looks funny. Fast & Furious 3 looks nice.

Nachos Libre looks to be the funniest movie of the year

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Spent the afternoon at the movies like a bum today, finally saw Pirates of Caribbean 2, which I thought was pretty awful, very disappointing, not good at all. Can't believe so many people liked it because it was pretty horrible. And excluding us, there were a total of 4 other people in the theater. And Keira Knightley isn't even hot anymore. She's quite b*tchy in the movie too.

Anyways, after that dump ended, we dropped in to the next room right as My Super Ex-Girlfriend started, and although it wasn't that good (no rewatchable factor), it wasn't as bad as PotC2. Anna Faris and Uma Thurman are both hot, so I guess not all is lost.

And I wanted to stay for the 7:05 showing of Clerks II since I heard it was good, but I haven't even seen the first Clerks yet, so that would have messed things up.

Click was not good.
    You, Me and Dupree was pretyt good in my opinion it had a bunch of funny parts
    Benchwarmers-some of it was funny
    Pirates-I like it
    Breakup-I didn't like that too much although I don't really remember it...it was too bad tho

MLB ERA
    Pirates II was great.

DirtyKash, gouge your eyes immediately.

Superman was surprisingly, excellent. I think a lot of people were turned off at lack of action sequences but I enjoyed it.

Yet to see Clerks II.

ooo i saw superman as well. I thought it was awesome.

ATLien, did you see dupree yet?

Miami Vice looks pretty good.

MLB ERA
    Nah, didn't see Dupree. Looks like a solid DVD rental, so I'll probably hold out on that. From what I've heard, Owen Wilson saves the flick.

Rookie ERA
    Over the hedge was pretty funny, Da Vinci code sucked cause they changed it alot from the book and Pirates 2 was awesome

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/2...tupusig7jd.jpg

Ken Griffey Jr. Career Home Runs: 562

Rookie ERA
    I've only seen a few movies this year. I saw Akeelah and the Bee and thought it was good even though it's not exactly my type of movie.

I saw X-men 3 and I loved it even though there were 3 deaths.

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean the day it came out, just before I went to camp, and I absolutely loved it. It's just as, if not more, funny than the first movie, and the whole thing just rox. Sometimes the ends of movies that are supposed to have a sequal (hope I spelled that right) sucks, but the ending is perfect and it makes you want to see the next movie even more. I can't wait for the third one to come out!

MLB ERA
    Clerks II was ****ing hilarious.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Elias was such a good addition to the askewniverse (it was great to see Randall be shocked as he is usually putting others in that situation.) Great flick, it surpassed my expectations and the fact is that it had strong enough legs that if Clerks 1 never was made, it wouldn't diminish the value of the sequel. It's obvious Smith made a movie he wanted to see and his fans wanted to see, it turned a profit already so let's call this one a success.

I am really hoping that this will propel the interest of a mainstream audience into Clerks and possibly give life back to the animate series (while a totally different feel than the films is still beyond hilarious IMO.) Or at the very least to get the DVD flick of that one out which has been talked about for at least three or four years now.

Padres

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Clerks II was ****ing hilarious.
    1st one was better, but yes, I agree.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast