Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prom

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Prom

I've got my prom tonight. The theme is "Bella Note" its some foreign word for "A Beautiful Night"

It's really damn expensive, rabble rabble rabble.

We've had a beautiful week ALL week long...and today it decides to rain like CRAZY. Rabble rabble rabble.

There's a high school experience I couldn't care less about. I never got the appeal of dances and I don't think I ever will.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    There's a high school experience I couldn't care less about. I never got the appeal of dances and I don't think I ever will.
    I am with you on the prom. I am glad I never got to go. I did not get along with my classmates in high school so I had no interest in going. One of my best decisions I ever made in life.

MLB ERA
    cool i hope you have fun

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    TwinsFan is going to get some steamy "action" tonight!!!

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I wasted so much money last year on that. I could of bought a new guitar for what I spent (a good one, no joke.) My girlfriend's friends can all just rot too. Whatever their rich boyfriends were doing for them on that night, I had to do the same. For examples, limo's. I can understand going in on one with a group (I think it's stupid, but it's reasonable I guess).... but no, we had to get our own limo. And then all the after parties were so lame as a whole, her friends really do not know how to party.

MLB ERA
    dun dun dun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prom-prom-king-jpg  
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Mine is not for another two weeks. I don't even know what the theme of the prom is this year. I didn't go to last year's and the theme was Hawaiian.

Proms are meant for dates, not for singles.

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    I wasted so much money last year on that. I could of bought a new guitar for what I spent (a good one, no joke.) My girlfriend's friends can all just rot too. Whatever their rich boyfriends were doing for them on that night, I had to do the same. For examples, limo's. I can understand going in on one with a group (I think it's stupid, but it's reasonable I guess).... but no, we had to get our own limo. And then all the after parties were so lame as a whole, her friends really do not know how to party.
    Kick her to the curb if she asks for crap like that. That's something that's not going to change, and she'll make you miserable and poor.

MLB ERA
    I go by this rule: Never spend more the $40 on a date. Waste of money otherwise.
    Even if you are getting what DK describes as "steamy action"!
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3...irosig6vx8.jpg
    http://strike3forums.com/images/Mari...riners-sig.jpg
    Mariners Artwork | Request a Sig
    Circular logic aside, Mr Mims, you have yet to provide a single credible reason why you are, in fact, hot.

I'm not a very big fan of dances tiher, and don't plan on going to the prom.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I thought at first that this thread title was "pr0n". My bad.

MLB ERA
    Well, for anyone worried about TF's crappy weather. The weather cleared up a couple hrs ago here in the Twin Cities and he should have a nice night for chasing skirt after dark.

The a full day of rain, it won't be hard to steam up the back seat windows with the humidty in the air.

MLB ERA
    BTW: Speaking of Proms... they can be fun, if you are with the right person (or group of people). If you cringe at spending money on a date (cuz that's really what it is, a big group date), then you shouldn't do it.

If you don't mind spending some money on an "extra special" date, then it can be a good experience, regardless of the post-prom "hot steamy action". I went to two proms in high school. One was ok-at-best. I was with someone I really didn't want to be with so that's why it was only Ok. The next one I was with a chick that I really really was into and it was absolutely great.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    My post-prom runs from midnight till 4. They'll have ventrilliquists, magic tricks, pokah, etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast