Thread: ...and now a random fact about Vin Diesel:

...and now a random fact about Vin Diesel:

http://www.4q.cc/vin/

-Vin Diesel can photosynthesize. This is a great trick for parties, but he can sometimes be a bit of an attention whore, overusing this ability thus making it tired and boring after a while.

-Vin Diesel's right femur is made of Tootsie Rolls.

-Vin's skin is pure Kevlar.

-Vin Diesel's minesweeper best times are untouchable.

-The Legend of Zelda is based on the adventures of Vin Diesel battling Adolph Hitler and the Nazis in World War 2.

-He ran for president in 1960 as a third party candidate. Historians believed he sabotaged his chances of winning when he called Richard Nixon "a punk-ass *****" and headbutted him during a nationally televised debate.

-Vin Diesel once pitched an idea to Blizzard Entertainment's CEO: "Get this, it's like WarCraft, but in space..."

-The Bible was written from the inspiration of Vin Diesels one-act play entitled The Word According to Vinny.

-Every Beatles track has an alternate version with Vin Diesel playing every instrument except drums

-Vin Diesel once punched a man so hard, it killed his entire extended family and close friends.

Gets better with every refresh.

Wow..

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Impossibles

-Vin Diesel once pitched an idea to Blizzard Entertainment's CEO: "Get this, it's like WarCraft, but in space..."

ROFFFFL!
    Nobody lookin out for nobody
    Maybe we should try and help somebody or be somebody
    Instead of being somebody that makes the news
    So everybody can tweet about it
    And then they start to R.I.P. about it
    And four weeks later nobody even speaks about it.

Rookie ERA
    -Vin Diesel doesn't like dogs. He eats three a day, just for spite.
    -Vin Diesel taught Ric Flair the Figure Four Leg-lock.
    -Vin Diesel has the power to turn himself invisible, but only when no one else is watching.

MLB ERA
    Hahaha....
    • Vin Diesel knows all the words to "Blinded by the Light".
    • Vin Diesel knows the last digit of pi. He says it's between 0 and 9.
    • Vin Diesel can eat a piece of coal and shit out a diamond.

Rookie ERA
    -Vin Diesel consumed 16oz. of Chinese mustard, breathed fire, then proceeded to climb the Empire State Building after watching the 1930's version of King Kong.

-He often walks into children's hospitals dressed as a doctor and tells kids they're going to die. Then he yells "Just kiddin'!" and jumps out the window.

-Vin Diesel once impregnated me with a stare, then caused me to give birth to a fully grown baby afterwards just by winking at me, then turned the baby into a fully grown man and gave him superpowers just by shaking my hand. This man is better known as Brian Blessed.

-Vin Diesel is such a badass that he thinks Mountain Dew is for little girly men, like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

-Vin Diesel's last name is misspelled incorrectly by exactly 2,343,563 people every day. Deviation from this exact number will result in a core meltdown of every nuclear power plant in the world.
    Nobody lookin out for nobody
    Maybe we should try and help somebody or be somebody
    Instead of being somebody that makes the news
    So everybody can tweet about it
    And then they start to R.I.P. about it
    And four weeks later nobody even speaks about it.

Thought I'd bump this for the betterment of the world.

AA ERA
    Best.Site.Ever (Except for Maddox).
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Vin Diesel invented the Kazoo as humanity's last line of defense against the vorlons.

No wonder why I love to play my kazoo so much. Vin Diesel made it, not some little Taiwanese kid like I originally thought.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    5 x 5 = Vin Diesel
    Vin Diesel will flip you. He'll flip you for real.
    Vin Diesel once played a prank on Mother Teresa by killing her.
    For Halloween, Vin Diesel cuts down a tree, scoops out the inside, fills it with candy, and then stabs anyone who rings his doorbell. He then eats the candy-filled tree.
    Vin Diesel was once in a fight with Tony Danza over who would be called the big cheese. Danza lost and cried, so Vin told Tony he could be the boss.
    Vin Diesel, along with an obscure Muppet, birthed Derek Jeter. Derek, coincidentally, takes after his mother.
    Once upon a time, Vin Diesel solved murders in Hawaii. He drove a red Ferrari and enlisted the help of his black friend that flew a helicopter....no....wait...that was Abe Vigoda.
    If you were to lock Vin Diesel in a room with a guitar, a year later you would have the greatest album ever, it would sweep the Grammy's. When asked why he doesn't do this Vin replied "Because Grammy's are for queers." then he ate a knife to show the seriousness of his response.
    Vin Diesel, with the help of Eli Whitney, invented the Cotton Gin. Whitney wanted to call it the "Cotton Rum" but Diesel wouldn't have it. To settle the dispute, Diesel beat Whitney to death with a bag of dog shit.
    The atomic weight of Vin Diesel = AWESOME

I love life. This site is superb.

Vin Diesel tried to start a business where he would recharge batteries simply by gripping them in his hands.

- Vin Deisel once won an academy award for best actor.

- Vin Deisel actually said "No" when offered a crappy role in a crappy film

MLB ERA
    I think we crashed the site.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Vin Diesel can be used as a flotation device in the case of a water landing.

Vin Diesel invented menstruation by punching Eve in the stomach.