Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's have our own Emmys

MLB ERA
    Maybe Oscars.. I dunno about Emmy

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Hmm.
    Maybe instead of having so many lousy ...Emmy categories, I'll combine the Oscars and Emmys.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Starting date, would be relatively soon, just would depend on a smattering of things. Right now, I would like a committee to help me narrow it down to an X number of candidates. Possibly, to make things easier and limit a wave of polls. The idea of a sub forum would be cool, if you mods deem it necessary.

Personally, I would at least like to narrow it down to ten, before the public narrows it down to a final list of five... and go from there. Think of it as what they do for the college football awards or something.

The committee, I'm looking to have DirtyKash and Missionhockey21 for starters. And the other two positions to be open for open-minded individuals who have eclectic tastes (in other words, they don't just watch NBC, CBS, and ABC). I mean, if you watch UPN and WB frequently enough, you're as good as in cause I need help on those channels.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12