Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a complaint about DK!

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    i'm not French Canadian, i just stay here. The rest of my family's in Mira Mesa, CA.
    So you're a Dego, as dunesrat likes to say?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    i'm not French Canadian, i just stay here. The rest of my family's in Mira Mesa, CA.
    And all this time I thought you picked the Padres at random after the Expos ditched town.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    You wish.

Check minus recently?
    Nah Brother all checks. Can we say the same for you?

Nope. But I did no summer reading, so suck my ass.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    You ****ing liar. I know you did some. And I did better on the AP Essay we got. I'm beating you in our one class *****.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Dry + General = strange relationship

I don't like him one bit, I don't know why you people assume I do.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    i've got you covered, General

Dry1313 thinks that might makes right. Unfortunately for him, he's wrong. Before I launch into my main topic, I want to make a few matters crystal-clear: (1) His dream is for us to lay down our freedom at our feet and say to him, "Make us your slaves -- but feed us", and (2) as a result of that, an understanding of antidisestablishmentarianism is propaedeutic to an understanding of his vainglorious teachings. Now that you know where I stand on those issues, I can safely say that if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to place a high value on honor and self-respect. In the past, when I complained that he was attempting to wreck our country, derail our civilization, and threaten the human race with extinction, I was told that I was just being insidious. But nowadays, people realize that if he were to torment, harry, and persecute anyone who crosses his path, social upheaval and violence would follow. It is therefore clear that the really interesting thing about all this is not that I must decidedly add my voice to the chorus of those who pronounce the truth and renounce the lies. The interesting thing is that if I may be so bold, he craves more power. I say we should give Dry1313 more power -- preferably, 10,000 volts of it.

Yes, Dry1313 relies on sweeping generalizations to "prove" that I'm too insensitive to turn his solecism-prone memoranda to our advantage, but here is the point that is worth considering: Dry1313 claims that he can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom. Well, I beg to differ. Illogical tin-pot tyrants who lionize manipulative harijans might not recognize the incongruities in his ideologies, but many people are incredulous when I tell them that he intends to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. "How could Dry1313 be so sophomoric?", they ask me. "It doesn't seem possible." Well, it is obviously possible, and now I'll explain exactly how Dry1313 plans to do it. But first, you need to realize that I know some inane mattoids who actually believe that he has been robbed of all he does not possess. Incredible? Those same people have told me that Dry1313 has answers to everything. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that I'm at loggerheads with him on at least one important issue. Namely, Dry1313 argues that his activities are on the up-and-up. I take the opposite position, that discrediting ideas by labeling them as intolerant is an old tradition among Dry1313's henchmen. Of that I am certain, because if you looked up "heinous" in the dictionary, you'd probably see Dry1313's picture.

For those who need very specific examples in order to grasp the significance of Dry1313's bromides, I'll give a very specific example: Think for a moment about the way that Dry1313 is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally sappy methods of interpretation. With friends like him, who needs enemies? I mean, Dry1313 plans to produce a large number of entirely fickle extravagancies, most drugged-out indecencies, and, above all, the most stubborn blasphemies against everything that I hold most sacred and most dear. He has instructed his functionaries not to discuss this or even admit to his plan's existence. Obviously, Dry1313 knows he has something to hide. After having read this, you may think that Dry1313's subliminal psywar campaigns leave much to be desired. Nevertheless, you should always remember that we must speak neither of the past nor of the far future but rather focus on the here and now, specifically on the daunting matter of his voluble, testy communications.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo
    The interesting thing is that if I may be so bold, he craves more power. I say we should give Dry1313 more power -- preferably, 10,000 volts of it.

I've gotta use this line sometime. It's like "You want the truth? You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! NO TRUTH HANDLER YOU!"

except with

"You want more power? I'll give you more power! 10,000 volts of it!"

(although to be technical, power is measured in watts, not volts.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12