I'm going to give a heads up on what to expect next week.

I am going to have a set of questions, five, for participants to predict the results on. You will have a couple of weeks to do this before the cut off date. Then, the wait. Everything will run til September 30th.

The questions will test your supreme judgment on Hollywood's blockbuster stretch. I will not be providing information like usual because the films open throughout the summer. You guys should be old enough to know how to google things. But, even a casual movie buff will have some idea of what films I will be listing in the questions are about.

Scoring. I'll go into more detail when I post the questions next week, but here is what will take place: For each person who gets everything exactly right, and that will be extremely difficult, will score 100 points. And more than likely, even if it's just one, you'll win no matter how many points you rack up in each question. I'm aiming at something like if you got all but one thing wrong, you score 80-95 range. This setup should make it a close race because I do not expect a perfect score.

I'll also be writing down your final picks, because, I just don't trust some people. Face it, some are just that devious. In the event of a tie, or, multiple people tie, you'll move on to the next week and we will settle things in overtime. Since I despise the NFL overtime, mine will be college-esque, so it could be many weeks before a winner surfaces. The tie breakers will end up being between those tied only, and the contest will be regular movie pick ums. About that time is when horror movies fill the box offices, and potential Oscar nominees turn up.

One last thing, if some random person who has never really participated in movie pick 'ums before were to.. some how get the perfect score, I promise, they will not automatically win. Ain't no way a noob wins that easily. But like I said, I don't expect perfection. You'll see.

One last thing, there will be random guessing games I will have periodically in which you can earn points (for example, guess how long my nap will last). But there will be no more weekly games.