Thread: Blitz: The LEague may well be the best football game ever.

MLB ERA

Blitz: The LEague may well be the best football game ever.

Anyone picked it up yet?

I love the gameplay and holy shit, all the crazy ass shit you can do in campaign mode, it's so great.

I wanna rent it, it looks really fun.

MLB ERA
    It is so much fun your head will explode.

I just got done playing it, a near 7 hour string of doing so.

I suck at it still, unfortunately, but it's so fun and being able to inject your players with steroids, send prostitutes to have sex with opposing players and tire them out, etcetc is just so hilarious and such a fun addition.

MLB ERA
    Here's a list of fun things you can do:
    Inject players with steroids to better their performance
    Inject players with "The Juice" when they are injured to keep them in the game
    Send prostitutes to your opposing players to tire them out for the game, giving you a tremendous advantage
    German suplex opposing players
    DDT opposing players
    Get lit up by Michael Vick aka Ron Mexico (well, it would be Ron Mexico but people got pissy so they changed it to Mike Mexico. But the QB's ridiculous arm strength and speed gives away the game)
    Unleash Dirty Hits on people to deliver to them unrealistic and brutalizing injuries
    Unleash brutal hits after the play
    Get into team-wide brawls in which you just dive and tackle the shit out of the other team for a set amount of time
    Bet on your own games (gogo Pete Rose)
    Experience ultimate football gameplay, reminiscent of oldschool Blitz games
    Be a clean-playing pansyboy who doesn't use dirty hits, late hits, or steroids... I actually faced a team where every injury, they didn't use the juice, and they rarely if ever late hit me or dirty hit me. It was kinda funny and kinda sad and kinda neat.
    Make your own team, in one of like, 50 cities, name them, give them your own logo, design the logo's colors, design the uniforms, etcetc. You then pick a rookie player and a veteran player to build your team around and the rest of the players are autogenerated. You can modify their appearances and names if you wish, but not the ratings so you can't really cheese.

I might just go buy it tonight.