View Poll Results: Check all that apply...

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pepperoni

12 92.31%
  • Green Peppers

2 15.38%
  • Mushrooms

6 46.15%
  • Onions

1 7.69%
  • Olives

3 23.08%
  • Tomatoes

0 0%
  • Anchovies

0 0%
  • Ham

2 15.38%
  • Bacon

3 23.08%
  • Eggs

0 0%
  • Sausage

2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What toppings do you guys like on your pizza?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDave
    Sauce is implied, even on the east coast... you cn order specifically a 'white pizza' which has just olive oil under the cheese etc.... but I have never seen that as the norm anywhere in all of my travels
    I guess I got unlucky then, because I saw that stuff in Philadelphia and NYC.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Pepperoni, Bacon, Mushrooms, Gralic Sausage, Ham, donair meat, salami, hamburger meat
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA
    extra cheese n sausage and once in awhile, meat lovers.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Nope. Ask the folks on this board from the East Coast. They like that disgusting "White Crust Pizza" where it is just the toppings with cheese and dough. (Gag me!)

Unfortunately when visiting the area I had the displeasure of seeing that stuff.
    I live on the East Coast (and I've been to just about every state) and have never seen that as the regular pizza...as Dave said you can order it that way like you can order anything else, but it's not typical...I've seen bakery pizza (just dough and sauce and it can be served cold or hot)...

I like just cheese or I like BBQ chicken pizza (cheese, chicken, red onions, and BBQ sauce).

Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    Buffalo chicken pizza = the truth.

and plain

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom_of_Zito
    Eggs on pizza? ...that sounds cruel and unusual for a pizza.
    Until i went to PA, I had never seen the Egg Burger...egg as a topping on a hamburger...weird

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Funny story...I was in Bosnia visiting my dad who served in the United Nations in 1998. My mom, dad, and myself decided to get something to eat at a pizza parlor and when the cook gave us the pizza, there was a raw egg in the center of the pizza. I ate the pizza but not the egg. It's strange-it must be a Bosnian custom.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    I live on the East Coast (and I've been to just about every state) and have never seen that as the regular pizza...as Dave said you can order it that way like you can order anything else, but it's not typical...I've seen bakery pizza (just dough and sauce and it can be served cold or hot)...

I like just cheese or I like BBQ chicken pizza (cheese, chicken, red onions, and BBQ sauce).
    It was typical at several places I went to. Everyone acted as it was normal at those places and some I know from those places all found it to be typical. That's a fact. Go talk to all of the shops in NYC that serve it and those in Philadelphia.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

MLB ERA
    I'm not going to do anything

I've been up and down the East Coast (including NYC and Boston) and live there...it's not the norm as Dave stated. White pizza is a kind of pizza the same as a mushroom pizza is...it's no different. If you walk into any pizza place here and say I want a cheese pizza it will dough, sauce, and cheese. You have to specifically ask for white pizza like I would have to ask for my favorite BBQ chicken pizza.

MLB ERA
    Of course you have to ask, but you are again having semantic difficulties. I was responding to an earlier post asking whether or not the sauce is IMPLIED. It isn't IMPLIED, because that would mean it is known it will be there on EVERY pizza. The definition of "implied" is: : "suggest as a logically necessary consequence; in logic." Logic wouldn't say that there would have to be sauce because some pizza doesn't have sauce.

MLB ERA
    As I said if you ask for a cheese pizza it will have sauce...sauce is implied. Sauce is implied as you have to specifically ask for a pizza that doesn't have sauce to not get sauce. If you ask for a white pizza, then you know it doesn't have sauce.

MLB ERA
    By your logic cheese is also not implied as there is pizza here that is just sauce and dough. Looks like only dough is the essential ingredient. If you eat dough alone, you're eating a pizza now as sauce and cheese are not implied. Everyone, next time you want a pizza, eat a piece of bread!

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Black Olives, and Banana Peppers. Sometimes extra cheese or sausage but I only get either of those at one local pizza place (one known for having great sausage and the other for having great cheese.)

MLB ERA
    It's not implied. It's TYPICAL, but not "implied" as something that's a certainty. So I think saying that sauce is implied is inaccurate, because it isn't always used and it isn't an "odd" thing to say you like pizza with sauce.

MLB ERA
    fukt up poll.... you have eggs and bacon, but you don't have sausage?!

(edit: added in sausage)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast