Thread: How does this happen?!?!?!?!????

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

How does this happen?!?!?!?!????

OK kids....check this.....

Since the hurricane hit NO, Miss, and Bama on 9-5-05 this is what I have been dealing with.....

First off, my daughter had her second baby, a son named Dylan....everybody's happy.

My Uncle who lived in Las Vegas dies shortly thereafter and we all make that painfull drive. Good to see all the family though that had moved to Vegas in the 60's.

One of my best friends lives in the area of SD that was evacuated due to a fire and caused the CHarger game to be relocated to Tempe, which as far as I know never happened.

My cousin who is is doing 25 to life in a CA state prison for a non-violent three strikes drug offense, apparently couldn't stay clean in the joint and accumulated a huge drug debt to another race of inmates. These inmates told him he could erase his debt if he takes out this certain CO. He tries, and apparently gets caught. He gets shipped away to who knows where. He finally has his trail and gets another 25 to life sentence. My Aunt is freaking out.

Flash forward to the week of 9-12, I think?!? My daughter decides she is moving to No AZ from CA. No one can believe it yet chips in to help.

Another Uncle dies in Las Vegas. Once again we all take that painfull trek to Las Vegas.

Another Uncle in SD who has cancer and is married to a woman who has cancer, files charges against this woman because she tried to burn his house down and when the sheriff came she tried to stab them. She's in the psycho ward of SD County jail.

My nephew gets jumped by some bangers in SD. He goes into surgery to get a new jaw installed. He just graduated high school.

My Mother who has no clue how to handle money and life in general is stressed out from not paying her bills. DUH !!!! I intervene and work out a deal for her truck and her house and for her to quit her job, which is making her older by the minute. I always heard the the child becomes the parent.....now I know it......I lived it.....

My sister-in-law lives in Lake Charles, LA. She and her family evacuated their house. Last I heard they haven't gone back in to survey the damages.

Geesus. Did I leave anything out?

There is good news though. I won my appeal and will be recieving a bunch-o-money from the state of CA and I got a job this week.

Whew....momma said there'd be days like this......

Regardless, I haven't been able to follow baseball as I'd like. Both my teams in the middle of pennant races......and I can't even enjoy it......new shows on TV and I have only caught a few.....
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    My dog is named Dylan..

..but um, hey welcome back!
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Thx Zit boy.....what kinda D-O-G you got? Post a pic.....
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    click the myspace link and find "Co.ry" on the friends list.. cause I'm lazy and I don't have anything saved.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    There is good news though.
    I thought you were going to tell us here that you saved a lot of money by switching your insurance over to Geico.

Seriously though, that is a load to deal with. Life can be hard, I hope for the best for you.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000