Thread: Hello All

MLB ERA

Hello All

I seem to disappear for months, if not years since I first joined. I still love the game and still watch Braves games. I get MLB.tv each year so I can watch from my current location in Oklahoma or where ever I may be with decent bandwidth. It's okay watching football but it's just one game a week expect for the 1 bye week. I'm still military if anyone even remembers. I have now less than 4 years until I hit 20 so thats been my focus. I may deploy again in 2020 but with health declining the last several years, not sure.

Would like to talk baseball with fans of different teams and not on those Facebook groups. Hopefully I can be more active again but I have a feeling I've said that before.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Hello All

Welcome back dude and stick around. Sorry to hear about your health, I hope it's nothing too serious and that you'll get better.

MLB ERA

Hey Draven,

Welcome back! Would love to see you stick around. I agree with you that watching and talking about football just isn't the same as it is with baseball. I hope all is going well with you and your health!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

I think I'm falling in line with my grandfather. He died at 54. His first heart attack was in the '40s and I believe I'm within 10 years of that now. I can't get a handle on high blood pressure and my diet is pretty bad. Trying to talk baseball with those on the facebook groups is awful. They don't watch the games and it shows.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."