Thread: Superhero/Comic Book Movies

MLB ERA

Movies Superhero/Comic Book Movies

There have been so many good movies in this category that I figured I should just start an entire thread dedicated to super hero movies.

Surprisingly, I haven't seen the second Guardians of the Galaxy yet but I will be buying it when it comes available. However, I did see Wonder Woman and the new Spider Man and both movies are incredible. Wonder Woman is by far the best DC movie they have made and Gal Gadot is not only a super hero but she is also a real life goddess. Spider Man was a lot of fun and I loved the story line. Both movies were extremely entertaining and I will be buying both!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Re: Superhero/Comic Book Movies

Ugh. Still upset I haven't been able to see Thor yet.

Justice League was a lot of fun, though. I really enjoyed the characters and I thought the movie overall was pretty good.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

I haven't seen justice league yet, but every comic movie leading up to it. Haven't made time.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

MLB ERA

Re-watching all of the Marvel movies in order again and I forgot how good all of these movies are.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM