Thread: MLB The Show 16

MLB ERA

Games MLB The Show 16

Who is all going to be getting this game? I have already pre-ordered as I do every year. Looks like there are going to be some good improvements made this year from last years game.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: MLB The Show 16

Going through the MLB 13-14 rosters is always depressing to me knowing we had a video game-like roster with Dee, Hanley, Kemp, Greinke and still failed in real life, and then Andrew Fraudman and The Towelhead let them all go.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

How can I expect to win in franchise mode with a starting rotation of Scott Kazmir, Brett Anderson, Brandon McCarthy, Alex Wood, and Mike Bolsinger? Smartest front office in baseball, my ass.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

What's everyone's else difficulty level on hitting? I'm on Dynamic in RTTS and have been on All Star and flirted with Hall of Fame and I can never seem to get on a roll. Even when I sit dead-red and make contact it results in weak groundouts, popups, and flyouts.

And my player has an 89 in contact and 75 in power + 10 with the batter equipment.

MLB ERA

I really like the dynamic skill level feature. Hall of Fame is so hard it is almost not fun. I have kept it on Hall of Fame for a little while though because I am trying to adjust to it and I know this sounds stupid but, I kind of think that it is more like hitting in the majors. It is a lot harder than any other level and it requires a lot of talent so I have tried to adjust to it. I might have to go back down a skill level though.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

My RTTS player actually made it to Legendary (well, it helps to have a 91 in contact plus a boost from the equipment), and that is even harder than Hall of Fame. I may have to get off the dynamic slider because I feel like it promotes you too soon, like for example after breaking out of a slump with a big home run. I would go hitless for two dozen at-bats before I would go back down a level.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

No in-game voice chat for online play is such a fail by Sony.