Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any gamers here? Just upgraded to ps4

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Any gamers here? Just upgraded to ps4

I've been watching Ebay for MLB The Show, probably should have snapped up a brand new copy selling for $47 before they all sold out in a matter of a day. Fuck. Maybe I'll just have to wait until the All Star break for specials.

MLB ERA

You should definitely get it, Mofo. Would love to add you on PSN, too. I just pre-ordered the special edition PS4 featuring Uncharted. Can't wait.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    You should definitely get it, Mofo. Would love to add you on PSN, too. I just pre-ordered the special edition PS4 featuring Uncharted. Can't wait.
    I play a lot of NHL, and I will eventually finish The Last of Us. But I need to get Arkham Knight. Uncharted will be the only other game on my radar, really. Unless I give in an get The Division

MLB ERA

I have heard some get things about The Division. Arkham Knight was incredible.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

I have heard some get things about The Division. Arkham Knight was incredible.
    Just love me some hockey, so it is hard to get time to really put into other games. Especially one online based as much as that is. Arkham Knight, when I got my ps4 I wanted that bundle but it was practically non existent at that point (September last year). I loved the first 3 games. Would've completed 100% on Arkham City, but somehow I got 1 Riddler trophy in a way that glitched the game

MLB ERA

Ahh yeah see I didn't get the Arkham City bundle either but the game was great. So those NHL games are pretty fun huh?

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Ahh yeah see I didn't get the Arkham City bundle either but the game was great. So those NHL games are pretty fun huh?
    Hockey is my first love when it comes to sports. I love playing 6v6. Drop ins suck because of trolls, but there are so many ways around it if you have enough friends online to play. Now they even let you create private lobbies, try and fill it up with 6 people, and can have captains pick like you are on the playground

MLB ERA

Sounds pretty fun. I have really wanted to try it out but seeing as how it would cost me even more money and require more time.. I just haven't yet haha.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Sounds pretty fun. I have really wanted to try it out but seeing as how it would cost me even more money and require more time.. I just haven't yet haha.
    If thats the case, I would wait until this years can be bought real cheap. Get used to it, learn to play, etc. Like most games, you have huge talent disparities in your random drop in games. On top of that you have trolls. Some people flip out so easily, it can suck to try and learn on the fly. Just look up EASHL Trolling on youtube

MLB ERA

If you have Playstation Plus NBA 2k16 is free this month
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo View Post
    If you have Playstation Plus NBA 2k16 is free this month
    I downloaded it the first minute I could. I am really happy I didn't buy it now since I just got it for free.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

So is anybody playing MLB The Show 16 right now?

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

I downloaded it the first minute I could. I am really happy I didn't buy it now since I just got it for free.
    Tried it a couple times, and it just doesn't feel very intuitive. Then I looked into controls and seen there are like 6 different pass types and how to do them all and that was enough for me.

Finally toyed around the the share factory on ps4. Not a bad little tool. Maybe now that I know what I am doing, I can try and catch more gameplay.

MLB ERA

Anyone pick up the new Madden? I normally don't buy Madden but I did this year and I am really having a lot of fun with it. They did a really good job this year.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast