Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Mexicans going to the immigration office

MLB ERA
    yep, plenty of rocks in the noggin' but as far as anything up the ol' keister... nothing goes in through the out door!

Again, the point was name calling (or slang terms) don't hurt anybody. People choose to get pissed and offended by things that are 100% harmless.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You might be able to say that when what is in question has no bearing towards you. But can you speak for everyone else? How do you know what is and what isn't harmful to everyone else?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Well, I personally am not offended when people call me a wetback, ******, sand-******, ayrab, and my personal favorite, "lil' chinaman". It could be because I'm white, or it could be beacuse I dont care. However, if I were of Hispanic descent and someone called me a wetback, I'd beat their ass.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Can I call you an oyster cracker?
    Ted

Kingdom, you're either Squarehead, Fritz, or Nazi.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    No soup for you.
    Ted

Fine. But now you can't call me Vodka Pisser.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I was on the verge of calling you Sugar Buttons.
    Ted

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Well, I personally am not offended when people call me a wetback, ******, sand-******, ayrab, and my personal favorite, "lil' chinaman". It could be because I'm white, or it could be beacuse I dont care. However, if I were of Hispanic descent and someone called me a wetback, I'd beat their ass.
    Mojado

I knew I'd use this pic one day......

GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by msneezie31
    The name is M-Sneezie, first and middle initials, i dont wear a hood, and am a male and i find the video extremely hilarious. Those mexicans shouldnt be in the United States illegally, so i could care less what happens to them. They are taking all the jobs here in the US and most of them arent legal, so big whoop
    They are taking all the jobs that nobody else wants to do. So I agree with your statement, big whoop.

I always laugh when white people cry about why it is socially acceptable for blacks to say ******s but not them. Why do white people want to say ****** so god damn much? Hmmmm..

It is easy to say they are just words, and it is up to you whether you take offense to that. It is easy to say that, but when you got a skin head yellin slurs at you. You bet your ass you are going to get pissed.

By the way, watched the video. I hate illegal immigrants, especially those who don't speak a word of English.

However.

This asshole should be shot. **** him and his family.

MLB ERA
    I don't see how anyone can find humor out of this video. I am a pretty un-PC dude, but somebody needs to shoot this asshole ASAP.

Exactly. This guy is just an asshole and I want him dead.

MLB ERA
    he should be shot and/or dead for what reason? For taking illegal aliens to INS!?

Oh jeezuz... that's horrible. They have every right to be here illegally, right!? C'mon. What the guy did may seem crappy. Maybe it flat out IS crappy. But at the same time, is it really worse than having hundreds of thousands (or millions) of illegal aliens in our country? Is ok that our social programs feed and clothe some of them and if they have kids here, we are socially responsible to make sure they are brought up well, etc etc?! no, what this guy did was scare the shit out of some people who have absolutely ZERO business even being in the US.

Dude, I ****ing HATE Illegal aliens. I do. But what he did was ****ing uncalled for. What if I took him to Birkenau and locked him in a gas chamber, would he be happy? Oh...but it would be HUMOUR!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast