Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What am I eating?

MLB ERA
    Last week they found a human finger in the chili at a local Wendy's restaurant (San Jose).

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Lunch: spaghetti with my special recipe for meat sauce that includes two special ingredients. Also, going to make a stop at the supermarket to load up on junk food.

Rookie ERA
    I ate some Nachos for dinner, they were pretty good. Home made kind with a bunch of meat and other crap.

I had some steak sandwichs last night. Pretty good.

About Wendy's they are just going downhill for me. My brother was eating a hamburger from them last night, and he bit into some plastic from the cheese. He called up to Wendys, and complained like anybody would do. The guys didn't care. Really don't care for Wendys now. I rather have McDonalds, Taco Bell, or Burger King.

MLB ERA
    Tonight... since I go directly from work to college class... I have to eat out... looks like a grilled chicken cesar salad tonight

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    My friends, I have just been blessed with the yummiest serving of baked potato known to man . . .

It combined nicely with my steak, which I washed down with a Sleeman's Honey Brown beer.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyKash
    For supper tonight, yet another case of unhealthy eating habits ... I made use of the drive-thru at Wendy's in order to get me a Big Bacon Classic Combo, large fries, large root beer, then made another stop to get me two soft chicken tacos and some fajitas. Tacos and fajitas are awesome. For dessert, I am planning on finishing the rest of this ice cream sandwiches box.
    I'm not a fan of fast food, but I love Wendy's baked potato with bacon and cheese...

try it!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I love this thread!!!!! I am a food fan for sure so I will post onthis a lot.

Breakfast: Chicken quesadilla and green tea

Lunch: A super huge cold cut sandwich from Safeway supermarket and a huge diet green tea.

Tonight: banana and yogurt. (ok so I usually eat a lot more than that but I am not all that hungry some how.)

MLB ERA
    Breakfast: Oatmeal

Lunch: Chicken

Dinner: I don't know
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

i've been up since 10:30 am and haven't eaten anything... i'm drinking a coors light right now, and after 3 or 4 more i'll probably work up the urge to walk 10 feet to the kitchen and get some fritos.

AA ERA
    I am going to Bennigan's tommorow afternoon and have Chicken Cesar Salad for lunch.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DJyellow
    I'm not a fan of fast food, but I love Wendy's baked potato with bacon and cheese...

try it!
    I agree. I also like it with sour cream and chives.

Wendy's got some good food. That's one of my favorite fast food restaurants along with Taco Bell.

MLB ERA
    Pu$$y

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Pu$$y
    Whatever. You are still bitter that I stopped talking to you or something. Are you upset that I did not wish you a Happy Birthday? Are you upset that I post at www.themlbforum.com as you left the board. Get over it. I am over you and I appreciate it if you are over me. How dare you go out and say that I owe you an apology at www.thenflforum.com/mlb? I did nothing wrong. You are the one that took a shot at me for no apparent reason. You are the one that impersonate me at AIM and at this board. You are the one that got me banned at Fanhome.com. You are the one that ruined the Nets board. You are the one that lies (I bet you are lying about working as a intern with the Braves).

I have no interest in making up with you. I have no interest in making "truce" with you. I have no interest in being associated with you. Heck I was embrassed to even speak to you on AIM going back to 2001 at Fanhome where you constantly annoyed me about stupid stuff.

You ought to go for counseling because that's where you belong.

God I hope you rot in hell because that's where you belong.

Now do me a favor and stop responding to my threads and posts and stop harassing me through PMs.

Lynch may make up with you, but I ain't. I want nothing to do with you ever again. I want you to stop talking to me. I want you to stay away from me. Have I made myself clear, Daniel? My actions speak for myself through ignoring you and I will continue to ignore you.

MLB ERA
    Errrr..

I was responding to the thread title, and not to you personally..

But moving on........

I feel like you think I am someone who I am not, because I have no idea what you are talking about here. I do not know how I ruined your life, or what I did to piss you off so bad, but whatever I did.. I apologize for, and you should move on with your life.. there is more to life than the internet, FYI.. How did I get you banned? How did I ruin the Nets board? I never have PM'd you. I never said I was a Braves intern. Where are you getting this from? Just chill out, bro.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast