Thread: Battlefield 3

MLB ERA

Thumbs Up Battlefield 3

Who plans on picking this up? I loved the last game and this game just looks beautiful. The open beta for this game will be available in 2 days. Super stoked about that.

This obviously is COD's biggest competition and I hope that people give this game a chance. I love both games.. I'm excited to play both but honestly I'm more excited for this one.

If you guys haven't ever played the BF series or are considering it.. I highly suggest you do. You won't be let down!

I seriously can't wait to get my hands on this game..
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Battlefield 3

It looks incredible. My little brother actually built a PC this summer and he will only be able to run the game on a medium setting unless he wanted to upgrade his graphic card... haha.

MLB ERA

Re: Battlefield 3

Haha that sucks. I'm playing it on console but I've heard it's a lot better on PC.

I was able to play the early beta last night and I'll tell you what.. It's unfreakinbelievable! The graphics, the lighting, everything about the game.. Is just gorgeous. There are still obviously some kinks they need to work out before they launch the game but hot dayum.

Everyone. Please. For your own good; buy this game. If you aren't going to buy it.. Then download the beta tomorrow!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM