Thread: Hello All

MLB ERA

Hello All

I think I posted that my wife left me. It's been a little over a month now and I'm doing a lot better. She sent me an email on Thursday and sent me a message on my blackberry last night saying she is waiting for a response. The response I want to give her she won't like. I don't want to talk to her and if I saw her I don't know what I would do. I'm taking anger mgt classes right now.

At this point if she would want me back I don't think I would want her back.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA

Re: Hello All

This is something that you will have to work out between the 2 of you. Only you 2 can determine how the future will go for either of you.
    I wish you the best of luck.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Re: Hello All

I know I have been through a lot of crap being pregnant so young and then not having the dad in the picture at all, but having a relationship that once worked and now is struggling must be really difficult to deal with. I hope the best for the both of you.