Thread: Unbelievable

MLB ERA

Thumbs Up Unbelievable

Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Unbelievable

LOL, I was going to post this too. My top four from last night are the ArcAttack, Ruddi, Prince Poppycock (can't deny the talent), and Murray. Murray and Ruddi were definitely the highlights though.

MLB ERA

Yeah I completely agree with you. I did not enjoy those ball room dancers.. not my taste. I wish I could see ArcAttack live though. That would totally be an awesome awesome show to see live.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

They were great, the dancing kids, very talented and the little Russian boy was like a machine. But there were four acts made for Vegas (three of which got through) so luckily the judges made the right decision.

MLB ERA

Yeah they were extremely talented but just not my cup of tea. I can't believe Rudi didn't make it through though.. I was devastated. Although, I do like that Taylor kid or whatever his name is that got through. He's got a great voice and that song he song just this last show was a very good song. I would have preferred to have seen Rudi go through but I think America got it right for the most part. I think this is by far the best season of Americas Got Talent yet. I've never been so excited to watch the episodes till this season.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

How about the YouTube acts; who'd ya like there? That little girl that sang was absolutely incredible. I could have sat for hours and hours and watched her. The magic guy was pretty good but that was pretty.. interesting to say the least. Can't wait to see Rudi come back along with the indoor kite flyer Connor Dorran. But I am most excited to see Murray's next magic trick and what he will bring to the table. What do you think is more impressive:

Murray's magic trick

or

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Probably the little girl. To be born with that kind of talent is just rare.

I am still pissed that Carlos Aponte, the opera singer, was eliminated.

MLB ERA

Agreed. I was more upset about Rudi leaving though.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Yes, but Rudi was at least up to vote by America. Aponte was sent home when people like Mary Ellen were allowed through by the judges.

MLB ERA
    Mary Ellen was a joke. I couldn't believe she got through. Along with the hand whistler lady. Ridiculous.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Those were some awesome acts just two nights ago. I actually thought Doogie was pretty funny.. I liked his Poppycock joke. The two gymnastic type people that performed to Rihanna's song Rude Boy did great. Connor Doran is amazing and absolutely is just unbelievable. The harmonica dudes act was kick ass as well too.. This has by far been the best season so far. So much talent this season; its unbelievable. I was able to chat with Connor on Facebook; he is such an amazing kid. I asked him what his favorite part of the show was and he responded - "everything I guess, the whole show is awesome. The only thing I don't like are the buzzers". I'm not making fun of this kid at all either, I truly thoroughly enjoy watching his act and its just amazing. Can't wait to see who wins. Who you got taking it all Mission?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I could see the finals being the little girl, Jackie, and the singer Michael Grimm as the top two. A lot of the other acts are great, but it seems that singers/musicians are always the last ones remaining.

MLB ERA

Really? Defying Gravity? ArcAttack? Murray? None of em?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

I am not saying those would be my top picks really, just how I think America will end up voting. I think the two (Murray and Michael?... maybe) magicians have a chance, only if they keep amping it up, going for bigger and bigger tricks. If the judges feel like they plateaued, that really sways the voters it seems like. And I hope one of them makes it, because they are the best magicians the show has had that I've seen.

MLB ERA

Murray was definitely disappointing in his last act. It was still pretty awesome but like all the judges said.. He talked too much. Jackie is just unreal.. I can almost guarantee that her and Defying Gravity will be the top 2. Can't wait to see both of them perform again. Been a great season so far.