Thread: I do this to many times

MLB ERA

I do this to many times

But I'm stick around for good this time. Because now that I graduated high school and I no longer have practices that I have to be to, no school, no job, no nothing I've got some time to join the dark side again!! I've been looking for a job.. Applied at just about every single place I could but no dice so far. I've just been listening to the Yankee games on my iPod and playing my ps3 while hanging out with some *****ES. Exciting life eh? How's everyone else been?? I wanna donate 25 bucks again too so I can have the awesome cool features like I used to. How do I do so? But anyways, gonna be lovely being back and talking about KOZ's mom, seeing Realmofo freak out over a Dodger not throwing a strike, DK making fun of everything and everyone and seeing more wonderful things like the many accounts of Bon Bon. Does it get any better? Also, does anyone have the tapatalk app for their iPod? I am considering buying it but just can't decide yet..
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: I do this to many times

I need to move to Idaho. It seems like the bomb.

MLB ERA

There's so much shit going on here you wouldn't be able to keep up. Ahh, who am I kidding. There is nothing to do here in my 60,000 people town

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

What's up man? Good to see you back.

What kind of work are you looking to get into? The market is tough right now so make sure you get your parents or your friends (or your friends' parents) to help you connect. Anyway, the Tapatalk app is really cool, it makes posting really easy and you can use it for other forums you might be on that use Tapatalk (they have a few thousand sites) so it will store all of your different account info, which makes logging in easy.

As for donating, I'll send some info on to you pretty soon.

Again, welcome back!

MLB ERA

Good to be back. I'm interested in anything right now though. Just anything that could get me some money in my bank account haha. But yeah I purchased the the Tapatalk app and its pretty awesome. I use it quite often and yes, please get with me about donating. I would love to do it again.