Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Terrorists Attack London

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    its just way too unfortunate that when stuff like this happens, people automatically start pointing fingers at the Islamic religion/people as a whole. while the terrorists may be Muslim, it just sucks that all these innocent Muslims who didn't do a darn thing still get dragged into this mess and are labeled "terrorists' themselves.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by A'sDiehard
    That's my best attempt at political correctness. Nowadays everyone else hides behind freedom of speech so so be it.

Call me what you want. **** 'em.
    There's a difference between being politically correct, and being tolerant.

Learn it.

Rookie ERA
    It would be plenty hard for another dramatic attack to hit New York City. Police surround us every few blocks, and we are more aware of what is going on around us. We shouldn't have more tragedy's like 9/11.

Ironicly... Yesterday - Joy and Happiness Today - Sad and Despair

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by BaseballFanatic
    It would be plenty hard for another dramatic attack to hit New York City. Police surround us every few blocks, and we are more aware of what is going on around us. We shouldn't have more tragedy's like 9/11.

Ironicly... Yesterday - Joy and Happiness Today - Sad and Despair

Yea tottaly. That is very true.

rep +

MLB ERA
    ANY nation that is caught allowing extremists to operate, or gain safe harbor, should immediately be considered an enemy in the war on terror.... attack those that allow these operations, or turn a blind eye to them

MLB ERA
    CRF30 was in london wasn't he?
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

While I don't know a lot of the details yet, it's yet another sad day to the good people of this world. I'm not sure why people are so shocked though, it was bound to happen and it will happen again on our own American land. The war on terrorism got sidetracked the day Bush decided to invade Iraq. Some refuse to believe it, but it's still true. As for those who want to destroy all Muslims, I understand your anger but you are just as bad as any Muslims that feel the same way about us. Funny how so many don't care until terrorism hit's our homeland or a land closely allied with us. These extremist Muslims who kill for their God are just as wrong and evil as the Christians who have killed millions for their God. But I guess that doesn't count when it's your God. I'm sure I'll get bashed, as usual, for speaking this but oh well. I pray for the families of those lost and injured and hope my many friends over their are all ok.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    My God he was. I hope he's alright. As of now, there hasn't been any reports of American casulities.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild

Yea he is, I hope(we all hope this) that he is alright!!! That would be a sad thing to loose a great poster/mod from here So I hope he is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    Watch the religion bashing, please. I understand emotions are high this morning, but no need to bring intolerance into the discussion. If you want to bash Islam, go to thenflforums.
    Actually, no, ATL. I will bash Islam. It's followers cause nothing but trouble. I will bash it. I'm on the "nuclear strikes" bandwagon. Fight fire with fire.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Rookie ERA
    Enough of the Islam bashing. I assume most of us are Christians, we should'nt be talking, our history isnt all peacful (i.e. spanish inquisition). As far as the Koran promoting viloence, read the bible it has some things in there that would make you scratch your head. (Touching the skin of a pig is also an abomination (11:6-8) - but do we really have to stone to death the entire National Football League?) SO lets lay off Islam

As Far as the Brits go they are a very tough people. As Big Counrty brought up they've dealt with bombings for years with the IRA. So im confident they'll pull through this. On a side note I bet Jacques Chirac has to feel HORRIBLE today. I mean he bashes London during the Olympic bid, and then this happens, bad timing on his part.

But we don't go bombing other coutries do we?

Rookie ERA
    I dont want to turn this into a political thread because it's supposed to be about the attacks. However, you cant say all Muslims are terrorists when that isnt the case. We see the extreme radicals, who blow things up. Not every Muslim interprets the Koran the same way, just as every Christan doesnt interpret the Bible the same way. Im Catholic so I have no place to attack other religons when my faith covered up persists molesting kids. Not every religon is perfect.

I didn't say every Muslim is a terrorist. I simply stated that if the Middle East were wiped off the face of the earth, I would not miss it.

MLB ERA
    Hey, I could say the same about white people (read: USA Government).. doesn't mean I actually want to see it carried out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast